Planning checking out HH

baneko

• 1 month later...

It varies so much but I would say that you can rent something nice for 15,000 THB per month.

That's what I pay for a 3 bed on a development with 24hr security, communal pool about 10 mins from town centre.

Do you know any decent real estate companies? Not wanting to be shown round holiday lets and the like. 2 or 3 bedroom with decent price and standard.

Most of the sites online are ripping people of from what I can see.

Thanks

Good r.e. agent:

DD Property- Khun Chitlada T/0866020685

When we came to Hua Hin, we rented an unfurnished 2-story, 2-BR, 2-BA townhouse in Central HH for 8,000 baht/month while we looked for a house to buy. If you can pay up to 15,000, you can definitely find a nice furnished house, if that's what you need. Khun Chitlada was the agent selling the house that we eventually bought; she was professional and very good to deal with. Good luck!

Edited by Michaelaway

It varies so much but I would say that you can rent something nice for 15,000 THB per month.

That's what I pay for a 3 bed on a development with 24hr security, communal pool about 10 mins from town centre.

Do you know any decent real estate companies? Not wanting to be shown round holiday lets and the like. 2 or 3 bedroom with decent price and standard.

Most of the sites online are ripping people of from what I can see.

Thanks

can you ride a scooter? much better to stay somewhere for a few weeks and just ride all over town looking for lease/rent signs.

i rode all over for a months looking and getting to know the area before i signed long term.

the less English the landlord speaks sometimes cheaper rent. 15k to 20k very common rent here. i pay 10k a month for a big 3 bedroom Thai style house (not European style) because my Thai girlfriend worked it out with Thai landlord who speaks zero English. no security. no farang people around. huge yard. 4 minutes from beach.

In the 10k-15k rent range, make sure you are not next to a temple, train tracks, anywhere that has music blasting at night, bars, karaoke bars, roosters and mosques. ask if you can do month to month and then go long term.

Edited by NCC1701A