Sports Bar Or Restaurant

my friend I

Does anyone know of a restaurant or bar in Pattaya that regularly shows the Monday & Tuesday morning American football games, & doesn't change channels half way through. Thanks

If watching fully grown men mincing around in tights with make up on their cheecks is your thing, Tiffany's on 2nd Road is your best bet. :o

Cannot be of much help to the OP, as I live in BKK, and generally have to watch the games either at home on the telly or over the internet.

I would say your best bet is to work things out in advance with the bar staff to avoid the changing of the channel bit. A few baht in the right hands can go quite a long way in LOS.

But it seems that SJ knows just were to find the men in tights. Is there something you want confess to SJ?

TT, I suspect that SJ prefers to see more skin. Therefore, he prefers to see those whiny little, shin-kicking guys in shorts running about to kick that round ball all over the field, with an occasional boot or headbutt in the direction of one of those fish nets on either end of the field. All this to the accompaniment of loud, off-key groaning of some unintelligable chanting by groups of ill-mannered drunks. But, all of their attention becomes focussed when, once or twice during this 3-hour waste of time, a ball actually lands in one of those fishnets.

Wake me when it's over.

George

I'd reckon a major obstacle would be time as well. With the US on average half a day behind, lots of games are bang in the middle of the night here!

Also it seems the local versions of ESPN and Star sports are a bit European minded.

The channels found on the Philipine channels (dreamTV) however are much more American orientated, and as such seem to give much better coverage of American sports in general.

I think your best bet would be American owned places, Tequila reef springs to mind (Soi 7)

Does anyone know of a restaurant or bar in Pattaya that regularly shows the Monday & Tuesday morning American football games, & doesn't change channels half way through. Thanks

Lewinsky's on Pattayaland Soi 1 between Beach and 2nd roads. American owned and shows all the US Football games on a big screen and another large LCD TV. Good food, quiet place except when the golf crowd is there and gets to drinking!!!