Is it possible to get a visa exempt stamp after just using one?

Let say I came to Thailand on a visa exempt and was given 30 days. Before my 30 days finished I extended it to another 30 days. Then I'm leaving the country for a week and will come back again. Will I be given another visa exempt stamp? Or will I have a problem getting in? Thanks.

More info:

We'll be entering via air. A Filipina and a British.

Edited by iammarilou

If you don't already have several it would be fine. Have some money on you not a bad idea. The main problem is getting on the plane. You won't have a ticket out within 30 days. Also on your second flight in you do not mention flight out of thailand.

Let say I came to Thailand on a visa exempt and was given 30 days. Before my 30 days finished I extended it to another 30 days. Then I'm leaving the country for a week and will come back again.

I don't understand. Why wouldn't you just get a tourist visa for the first part of your trip?

A single entry tourist visa covers your first 60 days, only costs about 1250 baht and there's no distractions going to immigration. Your visa exempt + extension option involves the hassle of a trip to immigration plus a 1900 baht fee for the extension.

Plus you still have the option of getting a 30 day extension to your visa after those 60 days if your one week exit plans change in any way.

If you don't already have several it would be fine. Have some money on you not a bad idea. The main problem is getting on the plane. You won't have a ticket out within 30 days. Also on your second flight in you do not mention flight out of thailand.

We always have ticket out of Thailand within 30 days whenever we come here and just rebook it to another date when we have to. Thinking of doing the same thing as what the first visa exempt stamp. Extend it for another 30 days then get out of the Thailand. Then maybe do the same thing next year.

Let say I came to Thailand on a visa exempt and was given 30 days. Before my 30 days finished I extended it to another 30 days. Then I'm leaving the country for a week and will come back again.

I don't understand. Why wouldn't you just get a tourist visa for the first part of your trip?

A single entry tourist visa covers your first 60 days, only costs about 1250 baht and there's no distractions going to immigration. Your visa exempt + extension option involves the hassle of a trip to immigration plus a 1900 baht fee for the extension.

Plus you still have the option of getting a 30 day extension to your visa after those 60 days if your one week exit plans change in any way.

I would if getting a tourist visa in the Philippines is not a pain in the ass. I could go to another country (Laos, Cambodia, or else where) to get the tourist visa but I had to go back to Philippines for some important matter.