Looking For A Decent Cheapish Bangkok Hotel.

mac.wheeler

I've tried making a booking enquiry with a few of the hotels in the sticky post at the top of the forum but have not had a response from any of them.

I'm looking for something fairly cheap, not to bothered about facilities, I'm traveling alone and don't need luxury.

Could anyone please point me at a hotel with online booking that might suit my needs? I'm only on Bangkok for a few days.

Alternatively I'm guessing I could always find a guest house on arrival? Although I prefer to have somewhere booked for my first night in Thailand, never been before and will need to get my bearings.

Thanks in advance.

I've tried making a booking enquiry with a few of the hotels in the sticky post at the top of the forum but have not had a response from any of them.

I'm looking for something fairly cheap, not to bothered about facilities, I'm traveling alone and don't need luxury.

Could anyone please point me at a hotel with online booking that might suit my needs? I'm only on Bangkok for a few days.

Alternatively I'm guessing I could always find a guest house on arrival? Although I prefer to have somewhere booked for my first night in Thailand, never been before and will need to get my bearings.

Thanks in advance.

Euro park hotel in bangkok.. NOT the EURO hotel.. but Euro park hotel across from the hospital on Soi 1. about 25-27 dollars a night... clean, near everything. They have new prices now.. but say you stayed there before and you will get the old prices of 1k baht or about 25-27 dollars.

Tell them Mr Steve sent you :o

I think I've booked into a place called the Asha Guesthouse. I tried a few of the hotels you folks suggested but not much luck.

I'm really not sure I have booked though, a small booking fee has been taken from my credit card but I have had no booking confirmation as such.

Ahh well, what would life be without a little confusion now and then?