Looking for a photographer for resort in Chiang Mai

DLock

Chiang Mai has a lot of "photographers" that do weddings, portrait, studio and "artistic" stuff.

But does anyone know a good resort photographer that can do internal and external shots at varying times of the day as well as post production? Video production would also be useful but that is secondary at the moment.

Appreciate any recommendations or web links. Portfolio is important to see work of that photographer...not the company.

This is a paying job that is required for late next week in Chiang Mai.

Thanks in advance.

Bangkok, 19th of February 2016

Dear Dlock,

I am a photographer from Germany, living mostly in Bangkok. - next month I am planning to be in Chang Mai for 5 days.

If you haven't found anybody meeting your expectations by then I am willing to do the pictures for you. But I can't do it "officially".

I have studied for photography and practiced over 20 years.

My field of work wasn't specialized, so I covered almost everything.

I have no more website and no portfolio with me, but you would only pay if you like my work!

Should you be interested we can talk about it.

My stay in CM is scheduled for the last week of March.

yours sincerely, "Tawanoo"

Bangkok, 19th of February 2016

Dear Dlock,

I am a photographer from Germany, living mostly in Bangkok. - next month I am planning to be in Chang Mai for 5 days.

If you haven't found anybody meeting your expectations by then I am willing to do the pictures for you. But I can't do it "officially".

I have studied for photography and practiced over 20 years.

My field of work wasn't specialized, so I covered almost everything.

I have no more website and no portfolio with me, but you would only pay if you like my work!

Should you be interested we can talk about it.

My stay in CM is scheduled for the last week of March.

yours sincerely, "Tawanoo"

Thanks Tawanoo.

Might recommend that you use the Private Email function for this kind of post...

Archived