Where to buy a new computer

delgarcon

The wife orders hers from the Apple Web shop (same thing with phones, etc). Some retail shops have older models on display that they are trying to shift to unsuspecting punters.

Plus with the web store you can add certain upgrades then and there. Delivery took 3-4 days.

Just in case you're interested, I have a 2.7 i7 Retina 15" Macbook Pro, 256GB SSD and 16GB RAM. It has a fresh install of El Capitan and is in fantastic condition (99% of the time used with external mouse and keyboard) - purchased in July 2013 from apple.co.th but the same spec as the current top model (around 80k baht).

Would let it go for 50k if you're interested.

Also have a 27" Cinema Display I'm looking to sell as well, same age and condition.

BKK area.

ZqbS0sfnFC.png

lNSPSRHEio.png

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

• 2 weeks later...

75k ? what a rip off! I bought a netbook second hand for 3500 practically new and can do more than ios. I have installed window 7 ultimate.

I saved 71.5k. now I can buy a second hand scooter and a second iPhone and probably a new desk top and a playstation and....

guess what? I have already all these things and I paid less than 75k.

Macbook's don't run iOS and it doesn't sound like you're speaking from an especially informed perspective. What are the specs of your 3500 baht netbook and for what purpose do you require a computer?

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Smartiespants is 18 and a gamer by the sound of his equipment dout he even gets any emails....humor him, Eventualy like the rest of us that went Mac he will understand.....

Smartpant could buy you, you have no idea of the power of saving .... :) Edited by smartpant