British man calls on police to fully investigate murder of Thai wife

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, but outside Tesco, early hours, on her own with "considerable monies & gold" yes the husband is right (where was he by the way)

It sure as hell does need investigation

Dr. Watson, wasn't there a lovely life insurance for the wife? Aeh, for her husband.There's always a reason for getting killed.

Of course could an Australian stray bullet hit you, fired by two tattooed monkeys.

I wouldn't have anything to do with lending to money to Thais or farangs for that matter in Thailand.

It usually leads to problems.

I have had numerous requests to lend money and I always tell them to go to a bank If they want a loan.

I have given money to thai friends but only a few thousand baht here and there and that is it a gift with no strings attached.

As for the OP I think there was probably something going on he didn't know about it.

Thais are expert at hiding things even from those who are very close to them.

+ !. If all foreigners would know what their wives are doing when they hang out with their friends to gossip how stupid they are, they might fall off the bar stool.

With all due respect to the deceased, people don't get shot for nothing,

barring a mistake in identity, something is/was a miss here for the poor

women to be shot like this,,, time will tell and the truth will be reviled

in time we hope.....

A car full of money and gold would fit nicely with the explanation she was doing a bit of loans harking..... Is it so hard to believe?

I know a woman who is in the same business

She drives around with a minder giving loans at rip off rates to people who find themselves short....

Sad, but outside Tesco, early hours, on her own with "considerable monies & gold" yes the husband is right (where was he by the way)

It sure as hell does need investigation

she wasn't on her own. She was in the car with a friend.

"However, Mr Whalley, a former banker based in Singapore, and his wifes family dispute both the claims of the media and the police, insisting that Jae-Tik was not having an affair and that she was not loan shark, having only previously ever loaned money to friends and family"

She found the perfect ATM....a banker.

Not uncommon for people to have business dealings unmentioned outside the relationship.

I know a guy that had to re-buy his house due to the wife signing over the property due to unknown gambling problem.

And I know one whose wife asked if her lonely brother up in the Isarn could come live with them in their mansion in Hua Hin.

After a few years only, he found out her brother was actually her Thai ex-husband...

Thais can be very secrective and so for long periods, so indeed everything is possible really in this murder case.

If 3% pcm is loansharking then most credit cards over the world are too.

Conflict of interest, well, aside from mistaken identity or an 'accident', conflict of interest seems pretty obvious. They may as well say, cause of death - bullet.

Yes, many mia farang are 'wua luem dtine' and often the husband encourages this behaviour - I wonder what the next few days will reveal, if anything.

Edited by BigFun