Staple Gun, Manual (Electric Even Better)

OliverKlozerof

Have you tried the major DIY outlets, HomePro, Thaiwatsadu etc?

DirectToShop is HomePro's online store https://www.directtoshop.com/search?q=electric+stapler unfortunately both units show as out of stock sad.png

HomePro seems to only have air model. I'd like to go to Watsadu when I get time. Unfortunately they don't have a web store.

Makita has them on battery. Nakhon Inn road between kanchana phisek and ratchaprueck has a huge headquarter of Makita and i guess it's also a shop.

Found Makita thai website, but didn't see electric staple gun there.

Makita thailand doesn't have the latest machines although they are slowly coming now.

Myself i have a Bosch green electric stapler since 10 years but it jams sometimes. I'm not so happy with it but i have great experience with everything from Makita.

Also Stanley sells them in Thailand, handstaplers. At the homepro expo you can see many brands have a stall there. There's one coming soon in Impact Muang thong thani.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=makita+stapler&rlz=1C1CHWL_nlTH663TH663&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN1-2jzbfLAhXIRI4KHUOzADAQ_AUIBigB

Which one you need depends of how often you want to use it and your budget. Makita is expensive in Thailand and also has inferior quality compared to Europe (no ground cable).

I've also had good experience with Makita when I used to do carpentry. Too bad not full range here.

Amazon (US), has several, but some brands I'm not familiar with. Sometimes they won't ship here, sometimes they do. But then usually have to pay duty.
I may be making several acoustic panels for a live music venue...involves stapling a lot of burlap. Onlilne they say a manual one will kill your hand in short order. May have to go for pneumatic. HomePro has Makita air model.

I've also had good experience with Makita when I used to do carpentry. Too bad not full range here.

Amazon (US), has several, but some brands I'm not familiar with. Sometimes they won't ship here, sometimes they do. But then usually have to pay duty.

I may be making several acoustic panels for a live music venue...involves stapling a lot of burlap. Onlilne they say a manual one will kill your hand in short order. May have to go for pneumatic. HomePro has Makita air model.

I would go for a small compressor with an air/stapler. They have plenty of them in Thailand and they shoot much faster.

Also you can have a long airhose which is convenient.

If you want to see many good tools go to the homepro expo, all the big brands have their stall there.