Anger as Iran tests two more ballistic missiles 'capable of hitting Israel'

webfact

As usual, dexterm is ignoring the facts and indulging in fantasy. There was no deal without approval by Israel's prime Minister and he never signed on to it.

From HIS link:

Botha did not go ahead with the deal in part because of the cost. In addition, any deal would have to have had final approval by Israel's prime minister and it is uncertain it would have been forthcoming.

Read more carefully please. So you admit Israel did offer its nuclear weapons to South Africa even if SA didn't go through with the deal.
QED.
Thank you for helping out by clarifying that Israel does have nuclear weapons. Neversure seemed unsure about Israel's nuclear arsenal.
The point is not that the deal did not eventuate, but that the unscrupous Israeli government tried to sell its nuclear weapons to the repressive South African apartheid government. No surprises there then.

Sorry. I've followed every link posted and I see no evidence that Israel has nukes.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but we all know israel has nukes and i get worried like many as a human being.

Serious question. How do YOU know that? Israel has never stated that it has nukes that I'm aware of.

I'm not interested in any third party speculation. I want to know how YOU know Israel has nukes.

Fire away.

Cheers.

the fact that Israel refuses to sign the 'Treaty on the Non Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons' makes me think this way as a base basically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

I also refuse to sign it. Are you afraid of my nukes now since this makes you think I have nukes?

I said "evidence that Israel has nukes".

When has Israel tested a nuke? I've never heard of a country developing nukes without tests that alert the entire planet. NASA knows when the kid with the funny haircut sneezes.

How do you know that Israel has nukes?

In a court of law, "admissible evidence" must include "personal knowledge". That's a legal term that means you saw, you heard, you touched... you know it "personally". Admissible evidence can also be sworn statements in the way of claims of "personal knowledge" by others.

Rumors, hearsay, ("I heard John say") and so on aren't evidence.

Where are these claims of "personal knowledge" that Israel has nukes? Has someone seen, felt, heard, touched etc. nukes belonging to Israel?

Cheers.

When has Israel tested a nuke? I've never heard of a country developing nukes without tests that alert the entire planet. NASA knows when the kid with the funny haircut sneezes.

In a court of law, "admissible evidence" must include "personal knowledge". That's a legal term that means you saw, you heard, you touched... you know it "personally". Admissible evidence can also be sworn statements in the way of claims of "personal knowledge" by others.

Where are these claims of "personal knowledge" that Israel has nukes? Has someone seen, felt, heard, touched etc. nukes belonging to Israel?

Cheers.

You must be the only person in the world to believe Israel has no nuke...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel

also :

Israel has refused to sign the NPT despite international pressure to do so, and has stated that signing the NPT would be contrary to its national security interests

Edited by GeorgesAbitbol

Israel has refused to sign the NPT despite international pressure to do so, and has stated that signing the NPT would be contrary to its national security interests

OF COURSE they won't sign it. They are not required to and signing the NPT WOULD be contrary to Israel's national security interests. The hypocrites who want Israel destroyed are the ones pushing for it.

As usual, dexterm is ignoring the facts and indulging in fantasy. There was no deal without approval by Israel's prime Minister and he never signed on to it.

From HIS link:

Botha did not go ahead with the deal in part because of the cost. In addition, any deal would have to have had final approval by Israel's prime minister and it is uncertain it would have been forthcoming.

Read more carefully please.

You need to learn to read full stop. I have no idea if this is anything but a conspiracy theory. What I DO know is, that even the article admits that the Prime Minister did not approve any such deal, so there WASN'T ONE.

OF COURSE they won't sign it. They are not required to and signing the NPT WOULD be contrary to Israel's national security interests. The hypocrites who want Israel destroyed are the ones pushing for it.
So then dont come and cry here with 'they will wipe us out' bs!

If they are not signing that treaty along with rogue state north korea, semi rogue state pakistan and india claiming their national security, then you have no chance to criticise iran for their missles bc they also claim their national security.

Or are you saying is national security of israel is superior than iran's?

Edited by Galactus

Or are you saying is national security of israel is superior than iran's?

DUH! Iran signed the NPT. THEY are the ones that made a commitment, not Israel and Israel have every right not to. IRAN is the one who is violating the law, not Israel. Some people, get pretty much everything backwards, because they are full of hatred.

Edited by Ulysses G.

but we all know israel has nukes and i get worried like many as a human being.

Serious question. How do YOU know that? Israel has never stated that it has nukes that I'm aware of.

I'm not interested in any third party speculation. I want to know how YOU know Israel has nukes.

Fire away.

Cheers.

the fact that Israel refuses to sign the 'Treaty on the Non Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons' makes me think this way as a base basically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

I also refuse to sign it. Are you afraid of my nukes now since this makes you think I have nukes?

I said "evidence that Israel has nukes".

yes, i am afraid of all nukes on earth, but i afraid more when they are in the hands of Israel or any other country there so close to where i came from!

if Israel is peaceful, they very well have signed that treaty already. but like other rogue states like North Korea. they did not.

so if they dont have any nukes, why they dont sign as this will give them power to condemn and take strong measures for the other powers around developing nukes?

just simple reasoning neversure. if you can remove the 'shackles of prejudice', you can reach that conclusion fast too.

Above, folks, you can see how the Israeli apologist propaganda machine works..it is the incredible chutzpah of denying everything and calling black white while talking the hind leg off a donkey raising pilpul points of order. The bit about Israel acting as nuclear brokers for Pakistan was the side splitter.

Neversure, you had better consult U Grant about Israel's nuclear weapons. In this and previous posts he fully accepts that truth that they do.

Just accept it. It does your credibility on other issues no good at all to attempt to deny it.

Above, folks, you can see how the Israeli apologist propaganda machine works..it is the incredible chutzpah of denying everything and calling black white while talking the hind leg off a donkey raising pilpul points of order. The bit about Israel acting as nuclear brokers for Pakistan was the side splitter.

Neversure, you had better consult U Grant about Israel's nuclear weapons. In this and previous posts he fully accepts that truth that they do.

Just accept it. It does your credibility on other issues no good at all to attempt to deny it.

accepting the facts just make them better open minded jewish people living in peace with their neighbors forever too but bc of years of brainwashing, makes things hard to accept and understand for them unfortunately:(

Edited by Galactus

Cheers.

So, the Dimona nuclear facility should produce power ?

Where are the high voltage power lines ?

Cheers !

Translation...

Nope, can't prove my claim.

Trust me, I'm here to help you.

Edited by chuckd

Lol, so now Israel not have any nuke...seriously some people here should stop eating this propaganda, even the most fierce defenders of Israel admit they have, and not one..

Israel is the country so far which use drones, spit on borders sovereignty...not the other way around...

And i am the one called simple...what a joke!

Strangely Iran think the same and get ready to defend itself against abuses of Israel, extra judicial killings, drones, and nuclear weapons Israel has...

But simplest minds here are just overfed with propaganda it seems

Lol, so now Israel not have any nuke...seriously some people here should stop eating this propaganda, even the most fierce defenders of Israel admit they have, and not one..

Israel is the country so far which use drones, spit on borders sovereignty...not the other way around...

And i am the one called simple...what a joke!

Are you surprised, these are the same folks that deny all sorts of scientific evidence ranging from climate warming to evolution. Its why they are the anti science party no amount of evidence is going to convince them even someone like Mordechai Vanunu who was at the centre of the Israeli Nuclear effort. However they will believe every word if it comes from some short funny looking fat guy in North Korea or a lunatic strutting around Iraq boasting about WMD and the mother of all battles.

At least our esteemed members are making it clear they are in favour of Iran having nuclear weapons, which begs the question why they are so active in a thread concerning Iranian non-compliance in an agreement which purports to stop them. Of course their agenda is completely transparent and revolves around Israel being open to attack from the entire Muslim world. Ironically many of the Arabs are quietly moving on whilst some here have not adjusted their position one iota from 1967.

Not long now and the Iranian regime is history. Today yet another general bites the dust.

http://app.debka.com/p/newsupdate/15400/

This is pretty much a "go ahead" for Israel to make preemptive strikes.

..and that would pretty much be the "go ahead" for Iran to tear up any agreements and accelerate its nuclear program while raining rockets on Israel, blocking the Straits of Hormuz, and the world having to pay the price for Israel's hypocrisy and belligerence yet again.

Much better to have a balance of power to maintain the peace.

At least our esteemed members are making it clear they are in favour of Iran having nuclear weapons, which begs the question why they are so active in a thread concerning Iranian non-compliance in an agreement which purports to stop them. Of course their agenda is completely transparent and revolves around Israel being open to attack from the entire Muslim world. Ironically many of the Arabs are quietly moving on whilst some here have not adjusted their position one iota from 1967.

Not long now and the Iranian regime is history. Today yet another general bites the dust.

You re lost : where in the OP or in the posts we said Nuclear weapons?

When did the Iran had nuclear weapons?

When the US/Europe?israel had proof ( i mean real proof) of nuclear weapons being developped?

But for the Iran to have missiles, yes I am in favor, it balances a bit the hegemony of US and the impunity of Israel in middle east.

By the way I am not sure if you noticed but there was some elections in Iran...

Iran regime is far from History mate, those who believe that are the delusionals

When the US/Europe?israel had proof ( i mean real proof) of nuclear weapons being developped?

But for the Iran to have missiles, yes I am in favor, it balances a bit the hegemony of US and the impunity of Israel in middle east.

Iran regime is far from History mate, those who believe that are the delusionals

As I observed you are in favour of Iran having nuclear weapons. What say you the Saudis should also have them, in the interests of 'balance' of course?

As I observed you are in favour of Iran having nuclear weapons. What say you the Saudis should also have them, in the interests of 'balance' of course?

Tou should "observe" more... never said i wanted iran witg nuke. Iran has no nuke, has signed the NPT and has only regular missiles.

Israel has nukes (around 100 from estimation and leaks) and dodn t sign any treaty..

I guess you re cobfused