Meeting Tg Who Are Not Bg

soi crazy

But let's face it, a lot of expats spend a lot of time crying on this and other boards about tourists who come to Thailand and spend too much on the girls making it harder for the expats to negotiate prices.

OK, for the record and the ones who do not know Thailand, TG love resident farang.

Not the ones who come for a quick shag at discounted prices,... :o:D

OK, for the record and the ones who do not know Thailand, TG love resident farang.  Not the ones who come for a quick shag at discounted prices,... :o  :D

[sarcasm]Ok, so maybe it isn't the expats who go on and on about how it used to cost them 1500 baht and now because of those darn crazy Japanese and Western tourists they have to pay 1700 baht like some old timer telling you how movies used to cost a nickle. I'm sure the ladies love haggling over 200 baht with resident farang. It must give them a chance to practice their English.[/sarcasm]

Ok, so maybe it isn't the expats who go on and on about how it used to cost them 1500 baht and now because of those darn crazy Japanese and Western tourists they have to pay 1700 baht

Jeez, 1700 Baht? Are you sure?

I thought it was still 1000 Baht.

Darn crazy Japanese and Western tourists,.... :o

My recent experiences of Thai bars / discos is god awful techno beats at ear piercing levels with various Thai entertainers singing out of tune english songs that are as incomprehensible as the Thai songs - oh and no where to dance. I reckon markets, market restaurants and village dances are the way to see real Thais although even at village dances I always seem to get surrounded by blind drunk middle aged guys desperate to shake hands and score a ciggy or some Thai whiskey! For a more sedate experience budhist funerals are interesting. Some of the more reputable karaoke bars might be interesting I guess.

My recent experiences of Thai bars / discos is god awful techno beats at ear piercing levels with various Thai entertainers singing out of tune english songs that are as incomprehensible as the Thai songs - oh and no where to dance. I reckon markets, market restaurants and village dances are the way to see real Thais although even at village dances I always seem to get surrounded by blind drunk middle aged guys desperate to shake hands and score a ciggy or some Thai whiskey! For a more sedate experience budhist funerals are interesting. Some of the more reputable karaoke bars might be interesting I guess.

Lambada, are you Tutsi's son? :o

My mate told me it could be down to 500 THB around Nana after 2am

Jeez, Lovely, another one of those stingy expatriates,... :o:D

It ain't been 500 Baht since the Baht cratered past 25/1 back in '96?

I beg to disagree. Only last week I was offered a 200 baht shag in the parking lot of the Nana Hotel. Jing, jing. I ended up taking her daughter for 1,000. :D

I beg to disagree. Only last week I was offered a 200 baht shag in the parking lot of the Nana Hotel. Jing, jing. I ended up taking her daughter for 1,000. :D

What about the grand daughter? Still young enough to work in Nana bars. Too expensive for you, I guess,...? :o:D

Yeah, I guess if you're after an "Old Toto" you can get it for 500 or less... :D

About 5 years ago, I was a teacher and had spent my whole inheritance on whores, however, I discovered that with a little whining and begging and conversational Thai you could still get young pretty ones for 300-500; They just had to believe that you were really broke.

That's why I have nothing bad to say about whores. They were really good to me when I had money and when I didn't! :o