Problems with a thai company

I've got a thai company registered via a law company (I needed it to legalize my work as a remote consulter), so I've got a Non-B visa and a work permit.

Recently I've got 2 letters from the social security office and my lawyers said everything's fine. After a few weeks they sticked some papers on my door and a landlady said they want to see me in their office urgently, but the lawyers said again that everything's fine.

So, I feel quite apprehensive about this. Any ideas what can I do? I don't really speak Thai.

Edited by ndee

I was in their interview two years ago. First I went there with my Thai wife who who is also a director of the company. They interviewed us separately about what the company does. They were not satisfied at the first time so they asked us to come again with one employee who they interviewed as well.

After that all was good. Their main concern was how we can be sure that the employees really do what they are supposed to because in our case they do client visits and do not sit in the office. We were advised to keep an close eye on them.

It was all very relaxed but I can see a potential problem if you do not have real employees and use nominees to meet the WP requirements.