Who is the most irritating poster?

bazza40

While ThaiVisa has its POTY competition, I'd like to know who is considered to be the most irritating poster on TV. Let's not get into sub-categories such as most vapid, condescending etc. Feel free to include me if you must. I have a couple of candidates in mind; however, I'd like to get other opinions.

Oh, I'm sure many feel certain ThaiVisa keyboard warriors as irritating...I know I do....have a few in mind. But there are other ways to handle them via the forum rules/reporting certain posts/ignoring them/etc. I don't see any good coming out of this topic since it no doubt will upset certain keyboard warriors since they would be specifically named and that would be a personal and subjective call in many cases.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Oh, I'm sure many feel certain ThaiVisa keyboard warriors as irritating...I know I do....have a few in mind. But there are other ways to handle them via the forum rules/reporting certain posts/ignoring them/etc. I don't see any good coming out of this topic since it no doubt will upset certain keyboard warriors since they would be specifically named and that would be a personal and subjective call in many cases.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

You may be right. However, I do have the perception TV is degenerating in terms of posters who use language which skirts the boundaries of offence.

While I accept it's OK for people to disagree, that is not the same as disagreeable.

Yea, some keyboard warriors can be just rude, crude, grammar nazis, A-holes, troll-like, etc., in some to many of their posts....but in some of their other posts they seem quite credible and knowledgeable....maybe a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Yes, it is closed. It is an interesting topic, but unfortunately for various reasons we can't allow it to run.

I fear that it could deteriorate into some very nasty remarks.

Oh, and those who nominated themselves are very, very far from being the most irritating posters....believe me, I know. I deal with a lot of extremely irritating members.