Do You Eat Off The Street

Bluecat

Another one from Stickman's site. A light one.

Sukhumvit after midnight is indeed the world's largest open air brothel.  It is a sight to behold.  What one has to ask though is why these girls are standing on the street and not working in bars.  I may be completely wrong but I think there are a limited number of answers to this question : 1. They are underage  2. They are illegal immigrants without ID cards  3. They have some horrible disease  4. They are so obnoxious that nobody will employ them  5. They are part-time freelancers  6. They are waiting for a bus.  At least in a bar you have time to strike up some kind of rapport before getting down to business.  On the street, you are usually making alcohol-influenced on-the-spot decisions without knowing what you are letting yourself in for.  The she might even turn out to be a he.

Reason 7. They are overage.

But in fact, I think they are waiting for the bus,... :o:D

The she might even turn out to be a he.

I guess someone on the forum could share his experience with us.. :D

LC

I often wait for busses, it isn't to difficult and can sometimes be pleasant too. I also even take a can of soft drink on the bus to refreash my self whilst riding along, this is a great double use of valuable time.

Oh unless of course this isn't what you mean? :D

:D

Bash

I often wait for busses, it isn't to difficult and can sometimes be pleasant too. I also even take a can of soft drink on the bus to refreash my self whilst riding along, this is a great double use of valuable time.

Referring to your post, I feel like I'm missing out as I haven't hopped on a bus late at night for years. Sounds like another great activity one can enjoy in town. Want a companion sometimes? :o

Wait a minute, gotta make sure first, what's the "ride" you're talking about?

Referring to your post, I feel like I'm missing out as I haven't hopped on a bus late at night for years. Sounds like another great activity one can enjoy in town. Want a companion sometimes? :o

Only if your legs are as nice as in your avatar... :D

Bash

Another one from Stickman's site. A light one.

Sukhumvit after midnight is indeed the world's largest open air brothel.  It is a sight to behold.  What one has to ask though is why these girls are standing on the street and not working in bars.  I may be completely wrong but I think there are a limited number of answers to this question : 1. They are underage  2. They are illegal immigrants without ID cards  3. They have some horrible disease  4. They are so obnoxious that nobody will employ them  5. They are part-time freelancers  6. They are waiting for a bus.  At least in a bar you have time to strike up some kind of rapport before getting down to business.  On the street, you are usually making alcohol-influenced on-the-spot decisions without knowing what you are letting yourself in for.  The she might even turn out to be a he.

They are a mixed bag of shes and a few hes lurking in the darker spots, some gals float between Thermae /Nana/Grace ... just walking up and down , some like those near the Westing hotel appear to be static .

Some gals are on the rag and cant work the bar that day (looking for a drunken sucker) ,some cant hold down a regular job, some may have worked the bar and gone freelance .

Some have day job and need some urgent funds to pay the rent .

most may have a mang da or thai man at home ,hence they only do shortime .

Some gals are on the rag and cant work the bar that day (looking for a drunken sucker)

........errrrgh, not literally I hope.........

Yes, literally and physically, but usually, they work the bar, anyway,... :o

Sukhumvit Vampires heh.......... well you live and learn...... :D

Some gals are on the rag and cant work the bar that day (looking for a drunken sucker)

Yes, literally and physically, but usually, they work the bar, anyway,... :D

Beware of the coagulation :o

Live, maybe. Learn, sure.

Did you know that when women are in a "confined" environment, their period tend to "adjust" to the same time of the month,...?

No real scientific explanation on that except for the fact that it must be "smell" related,...

Don't worry, it is not the full moon yet.

Take your pick,... :o:D

Yes, literally and physically, but usually, they work the bar, anyway,... :D

Beware of the coagulation :D

So we're talking about clots of Vampires on Sukhumvit......... :o

Live, maybe. Learn, sure.

Did you know that when women are in a "confined" environment, their period tend to "adjust" to the same time of the month,...?

No real scientific explanation on that except for the fact that it must be "smell" related,...

Don't worry, it is not the full moon yet.

Take your pick,... :o:D

Ummm...

Now I've heard this before, something to do with pheromones.

Though I believe it applies to women who live in commune; if the association were loser then the whole bar would be on the rag at the same time.

Not so good for business! :D

Though I believe it applies to women who live in commune; if the association were loser then the whole bar would be on the rag at the same time.

Not so good for business! :D

Didn't we say, it doesn't really matter,.... I mean, after 1 a.m. and a few changs,...

Besides, some (most?) of the girls have no nose or are under some medication controlling the time of the said period,... :o

Not so good for business!  :D

Didn't we say, it doesn't really matter,.... I mean, after 1 a.m. and a few changs,...

Besides, some (most?) of the girls have no nose or are under some medication controlling the time of the said period,... :D

Now that's true, I'd not thought of the consequences of contraceptives, and come to think of it, the menthol sticks BGs are forever shoving up their noses... would kill any sense of smell :o

• 2 weeks later...
I think they are all waiting for a bus, or at least a gravy train.....

Bash

I don't know, I was there once and when the bus came I got on and they smiled and waved as I rode on along without any of them. Another time I did not get on and they did and again they smiled and waved.

I'm real confused!!!!! but will agree that they are all very friendly due to the everlasting smiles and the courteous waves. :o

Hey you Joe Public.......if it's intellectually stimulating conversation you are looking for........then you better go the other way.......this shop is devoid of it ! Way too much time on hand you blokes ! :o

• 3 weeks later...