The Benefits Of Marrying A Prostitute?

erco

Oh man what a load of tripe this conversation is...

Anyone who uses the services of a pro is no better than the pro. If you think that the fact you paid the money instead of receiving it makes you better, you're in lala land. Shut the fark up and accept who you are.

I don't think anything of the kind. Usually I think that we are both good people who are helping each other out with a fair business arrangement.

I have seen bargirls go on to be great wives and mothers and great businesspersons making tons of money "legitimately", so I don't look down on them, at all.

They are providing a service that I need desperately, and they sometimes go way beyond the bounds of duty.

As far as I am concerned, they are the closest things to angels on earth, except maybe Mother Teresa!

I love them bargirls! :o

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's better then.

I also subscribe  to the theory that it is better to let sleeping Saints lay, especially old dead ones.

How about sleeping Buddhist Monks?

BTW, not to get off topic too much, I'm still looking for a couple of Goo Man Tong for a new house? Figure I'll need all the help I can get to keep the keemoys at bay... :o

I'm not really intrested in guys of any stripe.

Sorry, I don't know what goo man tongs are. Can you eat them?

It's got to do with Thai "Black Magic". Ask any Thai, Georgie, they'll know what you mean. It's surrounded by part folklore and fact. Actually, too long an explaination to go into here - needs it''s own thread... :o

It's got to do with Thai "Black Magic".  Ask any Thai, Georgie, they'll know what you mean.  It's surrounded by part folklore and fact.  Actually, too long an explaination to go into here - needs it''s own thread... :o

A little info about Kuman Thong

Many thanks for the link, Lovely. I ran across that one years ago but it was lost in a couple of hard-drives ago.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to part with a couple of the boys to a good (future) home? Thank you... :D