In - Out - In - 90 Days Reporting

factseeker

Hi,

Just a quickie.

Spouse and I just visited Ankor Wat, Cambodia - only 3 days actually out of Thailand then back in again.

Does this mean that our 90 days reporting counting starts again? i.e. set back to 0 days from this latest re-entry?

If not have to do a 90 days reporting some time next week.

Want to keep things OK as have our Retirement Non O Imm to care for. ;o))

Best Rgds to all - great Forum.

Edited by factseeker

90 day reports are required when you are in the country for 90 consecutive days.....if you leave the country prior to 90 consecutive days in Thailand then no report is required. Your next report is due 90 days from when you re-entered the country.

Did you have a re entry permit for your extension?

Yes I did - so used it up on return - going to Immi for another as have to get to UK end of month.

My thnxs to all for the input.

Best Rgds.

Edited by factseeker

If you live in a condo, guest house or serviced apartment check with them before heading out to Imm. Prom. to file the TM30. Their office may be able to do it for you. Our condo office is set up to file TM30s for the residents, just like hotels do.

About the TM-30: It must be filed within 24 hours of your arrival at your hotel, apartment or house when you have just returned to Thailand. In some cases, people do not go directly to their home but stay in a hotel in Thailand on the way to their home. So the only 24 hours you have to worry about is from the time you reached your home. Again, this is not your responsibility but the owner of the hotel, apartment or house. If that is not your wife or girlfriend, all you need to do is notify the owner you had been out of the country and just returned, it will be up to them to file the TM-30. You will need to provide the landlord with a copy of your passport including your visa and entry pages.