Best Korat Isp Provider

Jared

Im moving into a new property next week and I need to get high speed internet access asap. The place we currently stay at has a lan connection and for what I pay a month does it job. What im looking for is the most reliable service, I need it for work so the reliability is so important. From what ive read it seems that True internet seems to be the most popular ISP. Im really looking for a connection of 1mb as I have to upload and download lots of work and hoping to pay around 1000 Baht per month. Thanks for your help

Jed

OK not in Korat in Thailand in general if i get a reply. Communicating to these companies via my girlfriend is starting to give me headache.

jared, IF you can get DSL at ALL depends on where you live in Korat. It took me over three months to get mine even though houses in my neighborhood already had it. ToT seems to have the most coverage area and so far my connection is pretty reliable.

TiT mate...Good luck!

I use ADSL from TOT 45 km from Khon Kaen. Naturally this is only possible, if the phone in your house is from TOT. You will need patience or a personal interest from the guy who will connect you. You may be able to speed things up if you start by finding out this guys name and phone number :o There is usually just one guy in a region which handels ADSL connections.

ADSL is not possible on every phone line. My house is a bit over 4 km from the next ADSL booster (I don't know its technical term) and that is more than the official 2.5 km. But it works anyway.

TOT ADSL service is OK for me. I have only 256/128 and I get this in the morning until about 10AM. Later it slows down - I usually stop internetting after midday. The service is not always up. But if you have an analog modem as back up, you will be able to survive here :D

Regards Thedi [email protected]