Bus From Ekamai To Trat ?

mercman24

anyone on here done this trip lately, there are so many conflicting timetables on the net, ie, every half hour, which i was told is false, only 2 buses a day, i see one at 4 am and the other at 8-45 am, when i popped into the bus station the guy said the bus is 5 am and 9-45 am, thankyou KC

They do go pretty frequently, there are different bus companies running them too. I am sure there is a company doing every half an hour too, this is to Trat, mind

If you're going to Ko Chang that bus isn't really caring about your ferry schedule. Also, think the every half hour buses take a little longer and aren't as good

If you are going to Chang then get the bus to Laem Ngop, as you are walking into Ekamai the ticket counter on the left (before you walk in) sells tickets to Laem Ngop directly (for ferry), they have 2 well timed buses, think 7:45am and 9:45am, it's about that, may be 8:30am but it's reasonably early, that's the best one to get to Chang the quickest, good bus, no problem

Ferry ticket seperate but 80 baht or quite cheap, they're quite regular

If you go to Trat you'll need to get to the pier. If you are just going to Trat itself then any of the buses will do (not Laem Ngop though), they are very regular and a few companies running them. Just check the different ticket windows at Ekamai when you're there, they won't be full

thanks for that, i am going to TRAT, in reply to post 4,the guy in the booth on the left, the governmewnt bus said the bus left at 5 am and 9-45 am ?? see that is why i am a bit confused roll up at 4-40 am and got to wait nearly 3 hours.thought i would go early as to beat the hot weather, and hopefully the driver will be awake at that time lol

Should be 7:45am and 9:45am, been like that for years so quite odd they changing it, it's right at the front facing outwards just to make sure you got the right one, think they are the only ones going to Laem Ngop

If they say 5:45am though ask what happened to the 7:45am

Tbh I wouldn't have any issue going earlier and arriving earlier, mind