Hangry Thais go berserk when store re-stocks 'rare' Japanese ice cream

webfact

Same ppl angry with the chinese tourist behave in exactly the same way. Thats the most contradicting thing about thainess. Pointing fingers at others but never at themselves.

I wonder..... did any of the ice cream grabbers actually see the Chinese prawn video and tsk tsk tsk at it?

I feel for the poor bugger who's wife is pregnant

and gets the munchies for this ice cream

555, and pickles aren't easy to find either depending on where you are in LOS.

So true, and try finding pickle relish. Hint....go to 7/11 and buy a hot dog. But forget trying to find any in a jar you can use at home.

Same ppl angry with the chinese tourist behave in exactly the same way. Thats the most contradicting thing about thainess. Pointing fingers at others but never at themselves.

No Thai would do such a thing.

i like to have what your're on. Make it 2. ?

I wonder..... did any of the ice cream grabbers actually see the Chinese prawn video and tsk tsk tsk at it?

maybe not exactly, but i see many thais comment on the prawn video on YOULIKE about this kind of unacceptable behaviour. Edited by Moonmoon

maybe not exactly, but i see many thais comment on the prawn video on YOULIKE about this kind of unacceptable behaviour.

Oh, ok. I was reading the full Coconuts article and it was nice to see a bit of self-reflecting humility by Thai commenters that this was very much like the Chinese prawn video.

I was down at the 7 just a few hours ago and damned if I didn't suddenly get all hangry myself. I was standing in front of the ice cream freezer looking down at the last one of those Japanese beauties. I peeked over at the guy next to me. Damned if he didn't look hangry himself, with crazy eyes and tongue hanging out. I pointed down to his zipper and, while he was checking it out, made a quick ninja move, seizing the last specimen. You should've seen on his face. Hysterical. Hanger on steroids!

Edited by Lex Talionis

Hangry is a great word. Can only be used about Thais, though, who manage to be Hungry and Angry at the same time

What a great deduction Sherlock. Soon u could upgrade for polar position amongst the tv armchair detectives to voice your theories !!!!

i nearly jumped down your throat....why?.....pole position shouldn't it be!...No!

i then read it again and realised polar is what you mean't.....He could take the polar opposite of our TV sleuths....

Imagine that...ME (tv member) taking the time to read a post twice!........hope i'm not setting a bad example!rolleyes.gif

I was down at the 7 just a few hours ago and damned if I didn't suddenly get all hangry myself. I was standing in front of the ice cream freezer looking down at the last one of those Japanese beauties. I peeked over at the guy next to me. Damned if he didn't look hangry himself, with crazy eyes and tongue hanging out. I pointed down to his zipper and, while he was checking it out, made a quick ninja move, seizing the last specimen. You should've seen on his face. Hysterical. Hanger on steroids!

Thanks! I got a laugh out of that, pretty good! thumbsup.gif

Hangry is a great word. Can only be used about Thais, though, who manage to be Hungry and Angry at the same time

What a great deduction Sherlock. Soon u could upgrade for polar position amongst the tv armchair detectives to voice your theories !!!!

i nearly jumped down your throat....why?.....pole position shouldn't it be!...No!

i then read it again and realised polar is what you mean't.....He could take the polar opposite of our TV sleuths....

Imagine that...ME (tv member) taking the time to read a post twice!........hope i'm not setting a bad example!rolleyes.gif

So honoured you took the time to look me over twice. Yeah' maybe you should also get nominated for the grammar police too. I need my eyes lasered again and will switch off the predicted text if these mistakes tend to annoy you so much.

Get real my friend no offence and to be honest nobody cares !!

Edited by ScotBkk

......another great headline.....

...can you consider hiring some native English speakers.....

.....another great comment.....

.....can you consider making a vague attempt to keep up with the language native English speakers under 60 use?

Wait till the day he discovers what it means to get phubbed.