Tourist Couple Caught Having Sex On Pattaya Beach

snoop1130

Jesus wept whats wrong with people feeling the need to cause trouble for others (Thais couldnt hold their water excuse the pun)

They must have bionic eyesight to see thru the water what this couple were doing ..... and 30meters out in the water in the dark too lol 90 feet lol

The holiday makers were seen cavorting in the water, less than 30 meters off the shoreline at around 3am on 7th April.

TIT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God...What a crime......Who care's ......if it is urgent...? They did not hurt anybody I suppose

Well they offended the modesty of all the beach road freelancers and freeloaders, and now their dirty farang genitals will be deep fried and fed to the crocodiles or something... TiT is not a rude word here but is should be, some laws are a collective load of nom noms.

The Thai Penal Code ....under petty offences .....

'Section 388 Whoever, doing any shameful act in public by indecently exposing oneself's person, or by committing the other indecent act, shall be fined not more than five hundred Baht."

..... so it is an offence under Thai Law whatever we might think about it.

h

Appreciate that.........but it's ok to stand by the side of the motorway and have a pee in full view of women & children.....hypocracy comes to mind.

And 'stupidity' is hard on it's heels. My acronym for this place is LOSS not LOS, guess I don't need to explain that too mutt.

'Section 388 Whoever, doing any shameful act in public by indecently exposing oneself's person, or by committing the other indecent act, shall be fined not more than five hundred Baht."

The above extended to include males who drive whilst not wearing a shirt, really.

Consensual public sex is fine by me, I've done it in Singapore, twice, and the thing is, you do it in a place where it's impossible to get caught even if you are seen. (AHA! figure it out!) but shirtless chavs, ockers, and other kee nok farang behaviour should have a mandatory sentence of how to dress and act like your parents were human, and not f'n orang utans. Be sexy but stay classy!

Edited by dhream

Perhaps she couldnt swim? and was just hanging on , being about 30 mtrs out at sea.

oh for Gods sake i have had a bird in the same position around me because she cant swim , doesnt mean we were having sex , shorts and bikinis being worn by both parties.

Cannot see anyone having sex in that photo, can anyone else ?? Jeez they're not even in the water , so why bother taking this photo in the first place. Person taking the photo should have just taken the green eyed monster back to their condo and knocked one out of him instead.

I think the photo was taken before they started having sex in the water , if I am not mistaken . And the locals could not move their eyes away from them after that.

The above extended to include males who drive whilst not wearing a shirt, really.

Consensual public sex is fine by me, I've done it in Singapore, twice, and the thing is, you do it in a place where it's impossible to get caught even if you are seen. (AHA! figure it out!) but shirtless chavs, ockers, and other kee nok farang behaviour should have a mandatory sentence of how to dress and act like your parents were human, and not f'n orang utans. Be sexy but stay classy!

Probably humping under the lights and sound of a disco...