Bangkok students caught selling sex on LINE app

webfact

19 minutes ago, badischer Barde said:

Have you ever actually talked to any young person from Thailand?! I mean other than "you beautiful, now get nekkid!" Unless you're from an (upper) middleclass family, you don't have the money to study right away. Most people I know have to work for a couple of years to earn the money they need to study. At 300 bht/day that is going to take a while.

That's strange because my wife was at university the last few years, she used to bring her pals home for study groups, they were all aged 18-23 (all girls plus 1 gay guy). 

Mostly they had government loans and parents that gave them money. Poor families, but could always find money for their children.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

My Thai teens university fees are 8,000bht/term (2 terms a year), she easily pays the fees by working in a petrol station at 300bht/day.

But i presume your Thai teen have you to take care, and no living expenses, rent,food?

Would be a lot harder if having to pay rent, even at Thai style appartment 3k/month if getting part time 300 a day 

And beware, you admit she work for her uni fees,

Now you will cop it from the keyboard Rambos.

call you kee-niaow for not stumping up the money yourself.555

1 hour ago, tingtongtourist said:

But i presume your Thai teen have you to take care, and no living expenses, rent,food?

Would be a lot harder if having to pay rent, even at Thai style appartment 3k/month if getting part time 300 a day 

And beware, you admit she work for her uni fees,

Now you will cop it from the keyboard Rambos.

call you kee-niaow for not stumping up the money yourself.555

I didn't pay for my English children's university fees (they worked and had government loans).

Why should I pay for someone who's not a relative or a lover? (as a child she already had a free ride for high school). I always believed adults (18+) should make their own way in live, I can give advice and guidance, but I don't pay.

Thai style apartment, usually 3 or 4 girls will share (or live with their aunt/parent) making their rent 500-750bht/month or less.

Edited by MaeJoMTB