Five more foreigners wanted in connection to body found in city canal

rooster59

Five more foreigners wanted in connection to body found in city canal

post-247607-0-67085000-1460188453_thumb.

BANGKOK: Warrants were issued yesterday for the arrest of five more foreigners in connection to the dead body of a Bhutanese found stuffed in a suitcase dumped into Klong Ong Ang last Sunday.

Acting commissioner of Bangkok Metropolitan Police Bureau Pol Lt Gen Sanit Mahathavorn said today that the five foreigners are initially wanted for drug trafficking although they were also connected to the dead Bhutanese who died from acute drug intoxication after crystal meth wrapped in plastic bags in his stomach ruptured.

He named the five suspects as Mr Pema Khandu, 51, Mrs Sonam Zam,ุ 22, Mrs Dechen Dema, 31, Mr Kinzang, 34, and Mr Hari Bahadur Tamung, 37.

All of them are wanted for having crystal meth in possession for sale.

The acting commissioner said all the five suspects have left the country and Thai Interpol are cooperating with the Interpol to bring them back for trial.

Earlier arrest warrants were issued for two suspects, a Bhutanese and an Indian national for their alleged involvement in the death of the Bhutanese whose dead body was found dumped in a suitcase in Klong Ong Ang canal last Sunday.

The two were identified as Tandin Wangchuck, 31, of Bhutan, and Indian national Manoj Kuma Daga, 38.

They are wanted for collusion in the possession and sale of illicit drugs and concealing or destroying a human corpse.

The issuance of warrants for altogether seven foreigners came after the body of an unidentified man was found stuffed in a suitcase dumped in Klong Ong Ang in Phra Nakhon district on Sunday.

Earlier police believed the dead man was an Indian national, but subsequent investigation revealed he was a 46-year-old Bhutanese, and he died from ruptured bag containing drug in his stomach.

Later the dead Bhutanese was confirmed to be a member of a transnational drug trafficking gang as autopsy found 55 small chunks of crystal meth wrapped in plastic bags in his stomach. Each chunk weighed 10-50 grams.

The man died from acute drug intoxication after some of the bags ruptured.

Investigation also revealed that the dead Bhutanese and other members of the gang had been in Thailand since March 28.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/158880

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-04-09

I've traveled around the world for 47 years and I've become use to eye scans, finger print scanners at air-ports around the world. It takes less they 90 seconds to track.

If your hiding from something, its your problem, but you who don't have <deleted> all to lose, but why us ? Payback is coming.

I've been in South East Asia for 12 years (17 years other places), and my passport alone with its chip is good, but finger prints OK. Any body been to Japan?

Its a sad world but why should I live in fear. Its them who should live in fear. And if anyone in Thailand are helping bad people, may GOD have mercy on your soul.

Again CSI ; a comedy show of police work.

I've traveled around the world for 47 years and I've become use to eye scans, finger print scanners at air-ports around the world. It takes less they 90 seconds to track.

If your hiding from something, its your problem, but you who don't have <deleted> all to lose, but why us ? Payback is coming.

I've been in South East Asia for 12 years (17 years other places), and my passport alone with its chip is good, but finger prints OK. Any body been to Japan?

Its a sad world but why should I live in fear. Its them who should live in fear. And if anyone in Thailand are helping bad people, may GOD have mercy on your soul.

What?

I've been to Japan, just for an overnight stop over though.

I think you might need to rewrite this post; nobody can understand what you're trying to say.

I think you might need to rewrite this post; nobody can understand what you're trying to say.

I understood the question....."Anybody been to Japan"?

Edited by F4UCorsair