Finally

kannot

The first good worker ive found in Thailand, and ive been thru many, I installled an aircon in one of my houses , did everything but connect the refrigerant pipes ( dont have the tools for that), Wife called a couple of folk to ask them, she had to ask them if they had the right tools ie pipecutter and the pipe end flayer etc as some buggers use a hacksaw.

30 minute job and all done without him touching the walls.

The problem I usually have is they arent careful and dont know what they are doing, this guy not only had the correct tools a s opposed to a lump hammer but knew how to use them and was careful..

There youve all died of shcok havent you!!

Anyone want an aircon guy in pranburi I can give out his number.

Did he evacuate the air from the system before opening the valves on the condenser unit, or just purge it through (or neither)?

He evacuated the air before and then after connection pressure tested it all.

The main thing for me was he had the correct tools in pipe benders of various types including external spring type and the normal lever type + the hole reamer and didnt mark the walls at all.

The first thing most "tradesmen" do here is get the walls filthy dirty but laughably take their shoes off when entering your house onto a tiled floor which can easily be cleaned unlike the walls.

Id done all the main work myself ie plate on the wall compressor on the wall installed thru trunking done the wiring in the roof space and interior up to compressor installed drain hose and hung the compressor unit on the wall etc.......mainly to avoid anyone coming near the place for the "usual" damage they cause

Edited by kannot