Praying to chickens nets southern woman 6 million baht on the lottery!

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We were all watching the announcement of the lottery numbers on TV on Saturday," said an overjoyed Narisa. "I screamed and told my mum and dad that all our troubles are over!"

lol not true. now every relative will be waiting at the doorstep with more problems asking for a share of the prize money.

And distant relatives she never heard of.

And I have been eating my chickens all those years, Silly me, who knows how many millions in lottery

wins I have missed out on.....

Just count the number of chickens you ate and multiply by 2, then divide by 3.

"We were all watching the announcement of the lottery numbers on TV on Saturday," said an overjoyed Narisa. "I screamed and told my mum and dad that all our troubles are over!"

lol not true. now every relative will be waiting at the doorstep with more problems asking for a share of the prize money.

Her troubles have just begun.

I am such a "Big Gambler". Every time the Power Ball in the

States goes over $100Million, I have my brother buy a $2

Ticket.....if I ever win, He, of course, gets Half (my decision)

And no one would ever know I won. I would have so much

Fun giving most of it away, but I don't want anyone beating my

Door down.

Why Always laughing with believes of Thai or other peoples?

It is not the items, how silly they may be, but the mental power peoples put into them what helpes them "be Lucky".

How many peoples used to believe they will have good luck when they have a rabbitsfoot or a horseshoe? A falling star? How many of us made a wish when they saw one? "It will not hurt and maybe it will happen" we think.

And i don't wanna pay all those pro players in any sport who are supersticious or Always have to do some kind of ritual to believe they will win the game 1 euro. Will cost me loads of money for sure.

http://www.nairaland.com/1796645/13-most-superstitious-footballers-lucky

Her troubles have just begun.

and it doesn't help that she is on the news as well. Anyone n everyone is just hoping for a piece of the pie.

Why Always laughing with believes of Thai or other peoples?

It is not the items, how silly they may be, but the mental power peoples put into them what helpes them "be Lucky".

How many peoples used to believe they will have good luck when they have a rabbitsfoot or a horseshoe? A falling star? How many of us made a wish when they saw one? "It will not hurt and maybe it will happen" we think.

And i don't wanna pay all those pro players in any sport who are supersticious or Always have to do some kind of ritual to believe they will win the game 1 euro. Will cost me loads of money for sure.

http://www.nairaland.com/1796645/13-most-superstitious-footballers-lucky

A million more complete stupid superstitious idiocies do not make it better or right!