Legit and cheap Thai massage in Hua hin?

bubba1

Yes, there is an excellent place. It's on soi 55, close to the road that runs north/south closest to the beach, that has all the restaurants, etc. on it. Soi 55 is the last major street on the left (as you're going north) before that beach road ends, right around where the seafood restaurants on the water are located (on the right).

After you turn left on soi 55, the massage place is on your left, not too far in...it's in a Thai-style wooden house a little bit off the soi, and sorry, I can't remember the name of it.

They were totally dead when I went there, and it's a shame, because the women were really nice, skillful massage, and close-to-Thai prices (around 300 for two hours), which is more than can be said for most of the Huan Hin massage shops! They even cheerfully watched after our 2 year old grandson while my girlfriend and I got 2-hour massages; we gave them a couple extra hundred for that after the fact. Can't wait to go there again this August (although now the grandson is 3, and a bit harder to handle!).