Places to play some pool in Bueng Khong long

Adeeos

Thanks for the response,, my Thai wife tells me there are many, "farlang" here, I've only seen 2 others,, lol,, I'm not looking for a massive, proper pool hall like I'm used to in Bangkok,, just a local place that I could play maybe 2-3 times a week,,, I nearly lived in the great ones in Asok area,, just wanna few games,, or just keep my edge,,, thanks again

Edited by Adeeos

Thanks for the response,, my Thai wife tells me there are many, "farlang" here, I've only seen 2 others,, lol,, I'm not looking for a massive, proper pool hall like I'm used to in Bangkok,, just a local place that I could play maybe 2-3 times a week,,, I nearly lived in the great ones in Asok area,, just wanna few games,, or just keep my edge,,, thanks again

In Seka , Funny Pizza, aka Pips across from 7/11 has one table, Peters Pitstop has a table , but only open Sun.on the Lake

In Seka , Funny Pizza, aka Pips across from 7/11 has one table, Peters Pitstop has a table , but only open Sun.on the Lake
Is Peter's wife called Penelope?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Edited by DILLIGAD

Is Peter's wife called Penelope?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

No, Sorry

go to the lake Sat and Sunday, ask for Steve the American, most Thais know him and Network from there, btw it's Enchiladas on Saturdays at Steves,No pool table at Steves but good conversation , where u see a lot of restaurants on water, go far left and ask around Edited by Ireland32

Thanks,, my wife's sister has a place on the lake,, sitting/lounging areas,, food, beer etc,,, I believe on basically the west side of the lake, I found peters pit stop last Sunday,, late in the day,, no one there,, and honestly a bit far from me. What area are you talking about?,, on the side that peters is on? thanks again

Edited by Adeeos

Thanks,, my wife's sister has a place on the lake,, sitting/lounging areas,, food, beer etc,,, I believe on basically the west side of the lake, I found peters pit stop last Sunday,, late in the day,, no one there,, and honestly a bit far from me. What area are you talking about?,, on the side that peters is on? thanks again

other side from Peters, have banana boats and many docks for restaurants and eating, the reason u don't see signs in English is u have to pay for English signs, so I've been told, incoming up on Sun. if around