Rent a road bicycle in CM: where?

jobin

Hope to join my friend, an avid biker, on a road trip of 3 days near Mahasarakan. But i have no bike for the road. Need to rent one for 2 weeks, which will include some days of practice. Will be needing large frame, hybrid type bike of good quality. Have little time to mope around town asking each dealer, so i turn to TV online and ask for advice.

However, please only offer real facts (aka, knowledge) not suggestions about rentals. Thanks

Off the top of my head, would be call Mountain Biking Chiang Mai, located near Wat Phra Singh. Of course I don't know there current stock, it is mostly different types of mountain bikes but have rented road bikes there, but not for a couple of years.

You could also inquire with Crouching Tiger Cycling Tours, they have good bikes, tours, and great staff.

Just curious, I've met cyclists from Khon Kaen and Udon Thani, there may be bikes shops there, more conveniently located. Yes I've only ever seen well worn cheap beach style bicycles for rent in Udon Thani, but maybe someone here has a better idea.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 17/11/2559 at 7:12 PM, junglechef said:

I was at Spice Roads a few days ago, they had Trek 2 road bikes for rent for 800 bht/day. 

I was looking for hard to find small size and i saw at 50 cm and they listed a 48 cm too, don;t know about large sizes.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/1331700113537414/

try this bicycle rented shop you can fine all size