Another Lazada topic.

colinneil

Ordered a freezer from Lazada on line yesterday at 14.49, wbsite said delivery 4-7 days.

At 07.25 this morning freezer was delivered !! WOW !!.

ordered it to pay c.o.d. no money to pay for it. Driver followed wife to atm.

Fast delivery or what, only 17 hours, and we live in an Issan village.

Well done Lazada.

Lucky you. I ordered a Kindle from Lazada on Sunday and today it is still 'being packaged, ready for shipping'. Delivery between the 10th and 14th of June.

I'm not impressed.

Is your Kindle being shipped from abroad?

I notice on some items being shipped from outside Thailand, expected delivery times are over 1 month.

Yep. Always check the shipping time and buy from Thailand.

I ordered an iPhone on 3rd May and it was delivered on 7th.

Considering all the holidays last week, not bad.

Edited by Eclipse

Lucky you. I ordered a Kindle from Lazada on Sunday and today it is still 'being packaged, ready for shipping'. Delivery between the 10th and 14th of June.

I'm not impressed.

Is your Kindle being shipped from abroad?

I notice on some items being shipped from outside Thailand, expected delivery times are over 1 month.

Yes, it must be being shipped from abroad. Presumably Lazada doesn't have a Thai supplier for Kindles.

Order a Google box said 6 day delivery. 23 days later said they can not deliver can't find address!!!!!! Two days before we order box we order 3 items all delivered within 3 days!!!!!! Rubish same delivery company same delivery driver!!!. Won't use again

I used them many times when in Thailand and certainly shall again.

They always delivered 'next day' and there was never a major problem with COD. The only minor problem we had was that (similar to Colin) we just didn't expect them to arrive literally the following morning and had no cash but a quick coffee for the driver while I slid off to the ATM, all was sorted out. The wife was made up with her new glass doored fridge, I was made up with my new 'beer fridge', the driver was made up with a solid tip. All good.

customers like you are definitively banned from all my shop. next time they buy a brain before publishing so stupid things.

Order a Google box said 6 day delivery. 23 days later said they can not deliver can't find address!!!!!! Two days before we order box we order 3 items all delivered within 3 days!!!!!! Rubish same delivery company same delivery driver!!!. Won't use again

Our most recent experience with Lazada was a delivery driver calling us at 1am wanting to know if it was ok to deliver at 2am.... after already being 3 weeks late and our refund already being "in progress"

Lazada is very hit and miss, but sadly there are few alternatives in some cases

because there are so many different businesses that are selling you are stuck if you chose the wrong one. A while back I wanted to get a new seiko watch but I wanted it to be genuine with warranty, original box etc, the ones I chose kept making excuses them refused to deliver it and refunded me after a few weeks but I tried again recently and got the watch I wanted, in the seiko box, full warranty and certificate of authenticity, had to come from overseas but they delivered within the time frame specified, great service. Have bought more items since and are very happy with their service, it all depends on whether or not you get it from one of the more reliable sellers. There is another seller online for kitchen gear, Grazip, ordered a pizza stone from them, they seem to be reasonably priced and have some good quality stuff as well

Edited by seajae