American expat aims to raise funds to ‘recreate’ 9/11 in countryside

webfact

because building 7 was beneth 2 massive towers that collapsed, with much of the debris falling on it and starting fires which eventually caused it to collapse, we're talking 2 110 story wide towers, that's alot of force and spare me the 'it would be impossible for b7 to collapse crap' how could anyone know that, its not everyday that 2 biggest buildings in the world collapse next door to a highrise.. and what would be the 'motive' to wire building 7 with explosives? because to jumbo jets crashing into the wtc wasn't enough to justify military action in the ME? ridiculous, try to use LOGIC in your thinking..

I also see we have people here insisting that a 'plane' never crashed into the pentagon, because there is no clear video of it (needless to say if MANY videos hadn't caught the WTC attacks, these people would insist that they had never crashed into the wtc.. and actually there is a video of a plane crashingt into the pentagon

These loony conspiracy theories that there were actually hidden explosives in the buildings in addition to 2 jumbo jets crashing into the buildings is a sham meant to hide the real government conspiracy-which is evident in the official 9-11 gov reports.

The real conspiracy:

1. The US govt knew that militants were planning to hijak planes and then crash them instead of taking them to bierut or whatever. The Philipine police had arrested alqueda type militants who were planning such an attack months prior to 9-11, it was reported in the newspapers that these people had been arrested and the Philippines had warned the US authorities that such attacks were being planned. The FAA which reports directly to the White house, ignored these warnings.. they didn't even bother to issue a memo to all us airline pilots that there were people out there that will pretend to hijaak a plane to land it somewhere but the real egenda is to crash it, "so whatever you do, don't open the door and let them into the cockpit!" instead all 4 planes the hijakkers were allowed into the cockpit.

2. the us authorities were tracking many of the hijaakers as they entered the country and theywere on watch lists, when they took flight school and told the instructor they didn't need to know how to land, the flight school reported this to the authorities-it was ignored again. at every step of the way the us govt made sure the attack would ctach the airlines off-guard so that the attack would likly not be foiled..thats the real conspiracy that is plane to see.

These loony theories exists to confuse you so you dont see the obvious conspiriacy.

I agree with some of what you are saying, but how do you explain building 7 falling down? Also Larry Silverstein is on record saying he ordered it to be "pulled"

Rudy Giuliani also is on tape saying he knew the WTC buildings were going to fall, how did he know - he has been asked this question many times and is the main reason he is no longer a front running politician!

The official 9-11 reports have still not been released in full -why.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this some time ago. Makes sense. As much as any other info out there. But having seen it with my own eyes, I'm pretty opinionated. Sorry!! Please understand.

wai2.gif

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html

the problem is you cant bend the laws of natural science, physics, chemistry, math and it is extremely painful and upsetting to wish pray and hope that they can be bent.

the natural laws of science also do not lie.

The only skyscrapers to ever fall into their own footprint because of a fire, all fell on the same day at the same place, but at different times.

One didn't even appear to have been heavily damaged and it's fall was reported on BBC several minutes before it actually fell.

A very strange day indeed.

You forgot about the amazing disappearing airliner at the Pentagon. Brilliant engineering where it managed to fold in its wings, vertical stabiliser and engines and fit through a hole barely large enough for an RV!

Strange day in deed!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

And the hole in the ground in Pena. No parts of a plane found and even better the most camera'd place (pentagon) in the world has only one little second showing nothing but an explosion. Yeah, we conspirators with our own theory are all idiots, morons and America haters.

Courtesy of the National Park Service site for the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville, PA:

"The first responders described the crater as about 15 feet deep and about 30 feet across. It was irregularly shaped. The wreckage around and inside the crater consisted of largely unrecognizable pieces of twisted metal, pieces of the landing gear of the plane, a tire, the frames of some of the seats, bits of charred paper, and remnants of luggage and clothing. Most of the pieces of wreckage were quite small, the size of a notebook or smaller. Many more pieces of wreckage, also quite small, were recovered during the investigation when the crater was excavated. Extensive searches through the wooded area south of the crash site, and even arborists in the tree tops found more debris from the crash. A pond about 900 feet southwest of the crater was partially drained to recover debris. Debris was collected from the yards of nearby homes, farmer's fields, and from around a nearby residential lake. The largest and heaviest pieces recovered were parts of the plane's two engines and a piece of fuselage with several window openings. This fuselage piece measured about six feet by seven feet and was found near the woods south of the crater. Lightweight paper items were found as far away as New Baltimore, eight miles away."

Photos please.

In respose to post # 234

Squeegee

"Delusional indeed.

"Conspiracy Theorists are searching for the truth..."

Absolute tosh. Many of them are no more interested in truth than religious fanatics. Conspiracy Theory is essentially a God-Proxy for mediocre intellects who need to replace their lack of Faith with some other means to order the universe. That they also tend to be paranoid just means the conspiracy theorizing is all the more attractive to them.

Empiricism, reason, considering the source, peer review... all goes to hell in the face of Conspiracy Theorists denial and projection fantasies."

=================================================================================================================================================================================================

many "theories" envisioned by einstein were ridiculed even by fellow physicists (highly educated people) that guy that had a theory the earth was a globe and not square was opposed by the great majority that had been taught the earth is square and they cannot sail the sea because they will fall off.

theres tons of highly intelligent, highly educated, critical thinking professionals and even highly decorated accomplished military officers whose careers were to analyze information.

can we understand from your post that you are a superior intellect recognizing all the mediocre ones?

Below is a fair use snipped, one of many mediocre harvard intellects. from http://mp911truth.org/

John C. Hiebert, MD, Harvard Medical School; PhD (Evolutionary Biology), Harvard University; Postdoctoral Fellow (Developmental Biology), Stanford University School of Medicine – ABA Board Certified Anesthesiologist. Assistant Clinical Professor, Tufts University

• Statement in support of Medical Professionals petition for Reinvestigation of 9/11:

"The events of September 11, 2001 have been used by our government to justify killing over one million people. President Obama, within weeks of his inauguration, invoked 9/11 as a justification for sending 17,000 more troops to Afghanistan. Our civil liberties have been eroded by the Patriot Act of 2001, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, the Protect America Act of 2007, and numerous other Orwellian edicts. The official explanation for 9/11 has been conveyed in the mainstream media with astonishing certainty beginning within hours of the attacks. Does this explanation deserve merit? Sadly and disturbingly not. High school physics, a bit of chemistry, and common sense lay bare a false narrative pushed aggressively by the mainstream media.

‘We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.’ -- William Casey, CIA Director, 1981-1987.

‘The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media.’ -- William Colby, CIA Director, 1973-1976.

The facts of 9/11 tell the real story. Here are a few impossibilities that serve as tip to the iceberg:

Impossible: rapid and extreme destruction without additional energy source.

Impossible: free-fall speed by pile driver mechanism.

Impossible: molten steel from office fires, still flowing weeks later.

Impossible: numerous examples of prior knowledge -- WTC collapse known by Giuliani; WTC 7 collapse known by officials on the scene, on video; WTC 7 ‘collapse’ reported by multiple news media outlets while the building still stood.

Impossible: that X-ray energy dispersive spectra of multiple 9/11 dust samples would show the chemical fingerprint of the high-energy explosive thermate, if no explosives were used on that day. (ref. J. 9/11 Studies, vol. 19, Jan. 2008)"

• Charter Member: Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents. We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth,Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11."

• Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

• Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. Finally, on 11/20/08, more than seven years after 9/11, the Federal government published its final report on the collapse of WTC 7, which "found that the fires on multiple floors in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event." Despite the absence of any visible fire at the time of collapse, the government report alleges WTC Building 7 is the first and only steel-framed high-rise building in the history of mankind to collapse simply as the result of a fire.
  • Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Look up the word 'qualifier' in the dictionary, re-read my post and get back to me, or otherwise say something relevant.

"Since 9/11, independent researchers around the world have assembled a large body of evidence,

that overwhelmingly refutes the notion that airplane impacts and fires caused the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7."

"This body of evidence, most of which FEMA and NIST omitted from their reports, instead supports the troubling conclusion,

that all three skyscrapers were destroyed in a process known as “controlled demolition,” where explosives and/or other devices are used to bring down a building."

http://www.ae911truth.org/gallery/evidence.html

http://www.ae911truth.org

KEY EVIDENCE

1. Rapid onset of destruction,
  2. Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
  3. Numerous eyewitness accounts of explosions including 118 FDNY personnel,
  4. Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
  5. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
  6. Isolated explosive ejections 20 to 60 stories below the “crush zone,”
  7. Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,
  8. Several tons of molten steel/iron found in the debris piles,
  9. Evidence of thermite incendiaries on steel beams,
  10. Nanothermite composites and iron microspheres found in WTC dust samples.

"What's past is prologue"

post-206952-0-92832600-1462959731_thumb.

I read this some time ago. Makes sense. As much as any other info out there. But having seen it with my own eyes, I'm pretty opinionated. Sorry!! Please understand.

wai2.gif

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html

the problem is you cant bend the laws of natural science, physics, chemistry, math and it is extremely painful and upsetting to wish pray and hope that they can be bent.

the natural laws of science also do not lie.

Exactly what I was saying. Everything has been proven. Any thing else is conspiracy. Fun for some.

The biggest conspiracy theory is that an old bloke with kidney failure and plenty other health issues orchestrated such an event from a cave somewhere in the desert, outperforming the most advanced western defense systems, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, etc. on a Tuesday, using 4 airliners to take off despite all of them carrying less than 50% of passengers, just before 09:00h, when the cleaners were just about finishing off, eventually causing two towers that were designed to withstand the impact of each TWO airliner impacts of similar size to collapse, leaving almost no debris behind bigger than a grain of sand while managing that a third building (WTC7) to also collapse and disappear without even being hit.... along with countless other "inconsistencies" such as the missing plane frames from the Pentagon cameras, etc. etc...

> File these people somewhere between “Elvis Presley is alive” and “staged NASA moon landings.”

Oh really? Cause "free-fall pancake building" is a much more credible story, yeah ...

<deleted> the retarded moderators on this site, you're all buffoons these days ...

I don't where you was at the time of the attacks on the wtc, but I will tell you one thing!

Please stop your conspiricy BS!!!

I lost some good friends and the only reason I'm still writing this post is because I was late for a meeting. I had to take care of my dog on Staten Island, where I lived.

The first plane hit when I was about one block away!

And about the nummer 7building, it came down later in the eavening.

The reason I know that was that the nypd created a corridor on the east side for people that had to go back home to Staten Island.

It came down when when I was walking there.

If you don' t believe, pm me, I will give you the phone number of my mother, because I was talking to her at that moment.

Please show some respect!!!

Many of us had friends or family that were directly involved.

I lived north of NYC. My brother was sitting in his office at #2 World Financial Center, adjacent to the WTC site, when the first plane hit. He was on the street when the second plane hit, and he saw people jumping from the towers. He was on one of the last ferries across the Hudson river when the first tower came down. We learned this all later that evening, as we had no idea about his status for most of the day.

I had other friends who worked on Wall Street who rushed north away from the towers. Many of them walked the entire length of Manhattan to the Bronx, where they could get transportation to Westchester County or Connecticut.

If you ask someone from the Tristate area (NY, NJ, CT) where they were that morning, they will tell you in vivid detail. Every town lost a few that morning.

Indeed, I suspect the idiot who is the subject of the OP above has little respect for the subject or the people involved. But I also suspect he has left a trail of disappointments behind him in life. We should just be happy when he fails again.

9/11 was a life changing event for me. I had an apartment on W 70th, 26th floor facing the south. Clear view of the towers. I had a 9am meeting that morning in the old Banker's Trust building. It was changed to 10am late the day before. People were flying in from all over the country, including Boston. As usual, listening to the weather channel before heading out. Reports said a small plane had hit the WTC. I didn't pay much attention. Didn't sound like a big deal. Then they said another plane had hit the other tower.

I called my boss as I had a clear view of the towers. I told him, it looks big. End to end big. He told me to not be lazy and get my butt in a taxi and head down there for our meeting. Well, things escalated quickly. We decided to hold off on the meetings and then the cell phone went dead. I looked out my window and the building was gone. I saw the other one fall not long after. Many cell antennas were on that building. So no cell calls. We still had internet.

I was the "point" man for our company. Trying to locate employees, get the status of our customers, etc. Who's alive and who's in trouble. Insane to put it mildly, especially as one of our execs was on a plane coming from Boston.

We lost the relative of one employee, but that was it. I had friends standing there watching the bodies fall from the towers. I was there the following Monday. One of only a few in that area. I watched the survivors walk up Broadway from Wall Street. No mass transport. Everything was stopped. You had to walk across the bridges. Some were walking with no shoes, one show, covered in soot, and exhausted. Nothing I could do. Just watch. Fighter jets were roaring around, tanks in the streets. Crazy.

I moved away not long after. So to put it mildly, I have a hard time with conspiracy theories. Right or wrong.

I am not trying to antagonize anyone that was affected. A crime was committed that day, the biggest crime ever perhaps. But disagreeing about the details and the credibility of the orthodox version of events in no way reflects a callous attitude towards the victims of this crime. Like it or not, this was the most important historical event since WW2 and history will be debated indefinitely.

If this were an actual debate, I would agree. But too many of the "facts" presented by those who question the official narrative are simply crap that is easily debunked by multiple sources. For example, the whole alternative theory about WTC Building 7 is willfully ignorant of the first hand testimony of firefighters on the scene, who were superbly positioned to know exactly what happened to that building.

In my mind, the most worthy debate centers around poor or disregarded intelligence.

because building 7 was beneth 2 massive towers that collapsed, with much of the debris falling on it and starting fires which eventually caused it to collapse, we're talking 2 110 story wide towers, that's alot of force and spare me the 'it would be impossible for b7 to collapse crap' how could anyone know that, its not everyday that 2 biggest buildings in the world collapse next door to a highrise.. and what would be the 'motive' to wire building 7 with explosives? because to jumbo jets crashing into the wtc wasn't enough to justify military action in the ME? ridiculous, try to use LOGIC in your thinking..

So you are saying building 7 collapsed because the two towers "collapsed", please inform Larry Silverstein of this "fact" as he is on tape stating in no uncertain words that he gave the order for the building to be "pulled" again, his words, as he was told it was unsafe.

Who am I supposed to believe? or should I use LOGIC and be suspicious?

So you are saying building 7 collapsed because the two towers "collapsed", please inform Larry Silverstein of this "fact" as he is on tape stating in no uncertain words that he gave the order for the building to be "pulled" again, his words, as he was told it was unsafe.

Who am I supposed to believe? or should I use LOGIC and be suspicious?

He was talking to firefighters (not demolition experts) and he wanted them to pull their men out of the building and cease efforts to save it as it had become structurally unsound and the fires were becoming too intense to control.

Courtesy of the National Park Service site for the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville, PA:

"The first responders described the crater as about 15 feet deep and about 30 feet across. It was irregularly shaped. The wreckage around and inside the crater consisted of largely unrecognizable pieces of twisted metal, pieces of the landing gear of the plane, a tire, the frames of some of the seats, bits of charred paper, and remnants of luggage and clothing. Most of the pieces of wreckage were quite small, the size of a notebook or smaller. Many more pieces of wreckage, also quite small, were recovered during the investigation when the crater was excavated. Extensive searches through the wooded area south of the crash site, and even arborists in the tree tops found more debris from the crash. A pond about 900 feet southwest of the crater was partially drained to recover debris. Debris was collected from the yards of nearby homes, farmer's fields, and from around a nearby residential lake. The largest and heaviest pieces recovered were parts of the plane's two engines and a piece of fuselage with several window openings. This fuselage piece measured about six feet by seven feet and was found near the woods south of the crater. Lightweight paper items were found as far away as New Baltimore, eight miles away."

Photos please.

Here:

https://www.nps.gov/media/photo/gallery.htm?id=C7A45234-155D-451F-67A019C294E6A905

and for a very human side of the story

http://www.post-gazette.com/life/lifestyle/2013/09/08/Flight-93-first-responders-still-haunted-by-trauma-of-12-years-ago/stories/201309080143

Edited by phoenixdoglover

You would have to be delusional, incredible ignorant or just plain stupid, to believe that those buildings just "fell" down.... particularly building 7, from small office fires..... I was Aviation engineer and a demolitions supervisor in the Aus military for over 20 years and it is not possible that they fell down as stated by the American govt. Wake up people.

I think the same can be said for the conspiracy theory nuts. Delusional. I worked in these buildings every week for years. Saw the plane hit the building. Watched it fall. Was on site as soon as they opened the area.

To deny reality is a disrespect to all those who lost their lives. And to the thousands who have to live with what happened that day for the rest of their lives.

Shame on you guys.

He's not saying it didn't happen Craig!!.......just the way it happened-.......2500 engineers have questioned this too....you wanna take them on...

No skyescraper/building has ever fallen due to fire........

You would have to be delusional, incredible ignorant or just plain stupid, to believe that those buildings just "fell" down.... particularly building 7, from small office fires..... I was Aviation engineer and a demolitions supervisor in the Aus military for over 20 years and it is not possible that they fell down as stated by the American govt. Wake up people.

I think the same can be said for the conspiracy theory nuts. Delusional. I worked in these buildings every week for years. Saw the plane hit the building. Watched it fall. Was on site as soon as they opened the area.

To deny reality is a disrespect to all those who lost their lives. And to the thousands who have to live with what happened that day for the rest of their lives.

Shame on you guys.

He's not saying it didn't happen Craig!!.......just the way it happened-.......2500 engineers have questioned this too....you wanna take them on...

For those of you interested in why WTC 1, 2, and 7 collapsed, here

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_about.cfm

For the rest of you, please disregard reports by technical experts, and adjust your foil hats.

Shame on you guys.

For those of you interested in why WTC 1, 2, and 7 collapsed, here

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_about.cfm

For the rest of you, please disregard reports by technical experts, and adjust your foil hats.

In spite of overwhelming evidence of missing planes and passengers, debris found at all sites identified as the missing planes and passengers (via DNA), there are some who refuse to accept hard evidence in hope of some magic bullet confirming their deeply held mistrust of the system. I give up....they are hopeless cases and prime candidates for the "I need 50,000 baht to buy my family a new bull/cow because the old one died" story. These stories amazingly they do not question....

The only skyscrapers to ever fall into their own footprint because of a fire, all fell on the same day at the same place, but at different times.

One didn't even appear to have been heavily damaged and it's fall was reported on BBC several minutes before it actually fell.

A very strange day indeed.

........and now the conspiracy theorists.............. saai.gifsaai.gifsaai.gif

Oh yes it is politically incorrect these days to believe in conspiracies. It's a dirty word now.

But if you open a history book you will find conspiracies from beginning to end. This is the natural state of man. To conspire, to cheat for personal gain. Bad people become powerful people because good people play by the rules. By default, the foxes run the hen house. And the hens vote them back for a second term.

How many nations have been affected by the regime change plots of the CIA? How many Dictators have been placed into power by American hands? How many trillions have been made from weapons and bomb production since 2001. How many people are dead as a result of a foreign policy that appears to only ever escalate the situation.

But somehow to say conspiracy makes me crazy. People are making trillions, and millions are getting dead, but I am crazy.

Forgetting history is crazy, I am simply keeping an open mind.

edit: By the way 9/11 was a conspiracy. Both sides agree on that.

Great post .........conspiracies have being going on since the dawn of time.........

There is a world of difference between people writing a 'technical report' giving the answer their paymasters want of them - N.I.S.T. (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) is a government agency - and those brave, independent-minded individuals (scientists, engineers, philosophers, politicians, generals, pilots, etc.) who risk their careers, their reputations, their collegiate friendships, perhaps even their lives and dare to do what the Thais are always accused of NOT doing: thinking critically and asking the difficult questions - daring to challenge Power. There is now a mountain of circumstantial, scientific, logical and logistical evidence (see the books by Professor David Ray Griffin, and the work of physicist Professor Stephen Jones on 9/11, just for starters) to indicate that the official government 'conspiracy theory' regarding 9/11 is shot through with untruths and deceptions that would be hilarious if they were not so deadly.

Funny that the confirmed mendacious Bush and Blair governments, who shamelessly lied AFTER 9/11 about (non-existent) 'weapons of mass destruction' in the hands of Sadam Hussein (who was poised to attack us in just 45 minutes, we were told) suddenly become (in the eyes of the naïve) paragons of truth and virtue when they tell us their version of what happened on 9/11. Liars remain liars - before, during and after an event such as 9/11. Anyone with any degree of critical thinking and independence of thought can easily see that the official fictional narrative of 9/11 is just that - an egregious politically motivated fiction pushed upon the people to pave the way for wars of conquest and draconian control of the people - a plan that was long in the making. Orwell (who warned in his seminal novel, 'Nineteen Eighty-Four' of how governments will use false-flag attacks to terrorise the populace) would be wagging his head sagely now and saying: 'I told you so - but you would not listen'! Some of us, however, did and do listen - and we see the devious, murderous handiwork of corrupt politicians and power-wielders all around us to this very day.

Not true.

funny too that TV is full with supervisors, specialists, engineers, special forces, etc.

i am a quantum physicist specialised in the mechanics of big banging...wink.png

Maybe he means that he broke a lot of airplanes whilst trying to fix them?

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Edited by JAG

What's noticeable from this thread is how desperately keen these guys are to trot out their theories. As soon as a conversation which even tangentially relates to their pet subject comes up, they're digging into their folders of YouTube links, and issuing 'explain this!' challenges to people who aren't even trying to argue with them. It's like a weird, obsessive, slightly ghoulish hobby, it seems.

Building 7 was never hit by a plane.

It collapsed.

That's all there is to say about 9/11.

Yeah, because in no way, shape or form does it matter that 2 of the worlds tallest buildings collapsed next to it. probably causing shockwaves like a medium- sized earthquake.

WT7 was not the only building near the twin towers, that took a bad hit, there were others with huge damages and fires raging in them.

Some had to be shut down later, some hadn't!

You conspiracy - nuts are comical...but not in a good way!