Thailand bomb suspect breaks down, tells media, 'I'm not an animal'

webfact

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no <deleted> way the BIB got the right guys.

I am more and more disgusted by authority these days. We are all victimized by it, to differing degrees. As with much of life, it is a balancing act. But absolute authority corrupts absolutely. What incentive is there for authority to be just, when it does not serve their own motives?

I am not sure of your logic here. Pinning the bombing on "innocent" Chinese Uighur was NOT in the interest of the authorities, it was an embarrassment. They said - there was no way it was connected... that it was "The Reds" that were involved.... so having to admit it was not was a big embarrassment and not in the interest of authorities.

Why do you think they "pinned" it on the Uighurs?

aaah, don't let facts and logic ruin the beliefs of red-leaning underdog supporters.

everybody is innocent... the koh tao guys too! innocent because there is a doubt on the materiality of some of the evidence.

So... if everything has not been examined by Horatio Caine, CSI Miami Dade - and I'm choosing a TV character on purpose - everything has to be fabricated, right?

facepalm.gif

Right. Have you ever witnessed the art of evidence fabrication in real life and then been a subject of it until you don't know what's fact or fiction. Imagine that and being accused of something as heinous as he is and think about how you'd react if you didn't do it. That's why people are innocent until proven guilty and lawyers have to do the talking even if you're really innocent.

Good point though, although I always enjoyed figuring out who did it watching reruns of murder she wrote more than CSI Miami.

Edited by silent

Geeze reading most comments above without knowing the facts and evidence they have as I also do not no wonder in Australia it's illegal and improper for the lawers and public from both sides be able to comment.

Now if he is guilty: "I am not an animal". Well he is right he is less than an animal and that's an insult to animals. What animal would kill so many of it's kind unless it was for food rather than some Allah bullshit. So if guilty I hope he gets the death penality.

If innocent: Well I hope he gets financial compensation.

But what from I have read he was at the place on CCTV with a backpack.

There is no <deleted> way the BIB got the right guys.

I am more and more disgusted by authority these days. We are all victimized by it, to differing degrees. As with much of life, it is a balancing act. But absolute authority corrupts absolutely. What incentive is there for authority to be just, when it does not serve their own motives?

The BIB might not have got the right guys but they received the reward they themselves posted for the capture of the guilty ones. Nothing more to debate, their guilt is therefore confirmed.

"I'm not an animal," the shaven, shackled and barefoot Adem Karadag told a crowd of waiting reporters on Tuesday, as two guards led him into a military court in Bangkok's old town. "I'm human, I'm human."

"We're innocent, help us, help us, where are the human rights?" said a stony-faced Mieraili, as he emerged from a police car outside the court."

so they are going to a CIA black site for full interrogation after the trial, right?

Yahh! one of the two that do not exist in Thailand.....

Edited by AlQaholic

Horrible some comments here. As long as the court has not made any decision, every accused is not guilty. It is the court, that must prove that he is guilty or not.

well I guess most people that read this assume the police have the right guy, If not, then it becomes a different matter...

"I'm not an animal," the shaven, shackled and barefoot Adem Karadag told a crowd of waiting reporters on Tuesday, as two guards led him into a military court in Bangkok's old town. "I'm human, I'm human."

"We're innocent, help us, help us, where are the human rights?" said a stony-faced Mieraili, as he emerged from a police car outside the court."

so they are going to a CIA black site for full interrogation after the trial, right?

Not very likely with the US ambassador to Thailand being in the process of getting kicked out...

Unlikely, the message he read came directly from Washington. Making him persona non grata would only take it to a whole new level that I doubt the Thai government wants to risk.

Wait, Why is he getting kicked out?

There is only one group in Thailand who could have done that in such professional manner and coupled with the fact that nobody has ever claimed responsibility, points the finger in one direction.

I can quickly think of at least two groups who have the capability for executing such an act. And neither the local Teochew nor the local Hakka have any love lost for the majority of Chinese tourists visiting Thailand.

I cannot determine if these guys are guilty or innocent, but I can tell you that

. the Red Bull heir is guilty (and never incarcerated, which is difficult when he is allowed to leave the country - I wonder why he didn't return)

. the young female who killed 9 on the Expressway is guilty (and never incarcerated, nor did she complete her ridiculous social service - too busy, too far from home)

. the Farang/Thai actress is guilty (and never incarcerated though the entry to the priesthood and the kissing of the feet looked good)

. the incinerator driver is guilty (and never incarcerated, but his entry for a 'day' to be a monk surely counts for something when killing 2 innocent kids))

Because of this I am confused, I would like to believe the RTP, but their reputation for honest, reliable, ethical investigation practices, leaves a lot to be desired.

Just curious....with the outstanding record of RTP , always getting the correct guilty party, is it possible these guys did not do what they are accused of?

Nobody has ever claimed responsibility for the bombing, if you look at the footage of the bomber putting his backpack down, it's obvious that there are two other young men involved, the one guy that vacated his seat for the bomber and the third guy he stood next to in an effort to shield the bomber from view, they all look as fit as butchers dogs and full of confidence, one could say untouchable. That was no ordinary bomb, judging by the carnage it caused, it was probably C4, semtex or something comparable, the explosion was carried out at Chinese shrine on a quiet day, no street traders, to minimise Thai casualties. There is only one group in Thailand who could have done that in such professional manner and coupled with the fact that nobody has ever claimed responsibility, points the finger in one direction.
So obvious that you don't need to say who? Edited by taony

It's sad all these innocent people were killed...but what about the 11 or so that were killed in the van by that young girl driving and hitting them. And the countless innocent people dying on the roads here. Many slaughtered by rich, never to be prosecuted, drivers...Are they accountable at all?

I'm not sticking up for the rich as they do get away with allot of things if not everything. However trying to compare this bombing to any auto death is not even close to being the same.

The bomber planned what they did with intent on killing people (im sure as many people as they could). Now comparing that to someone getting drunk or driving reckless is not the same.

I'm sure none of the drivers planned on killing someone I assume they thought

they know how to drive better than what they can, don't care about the laws and don't think about the consequences of their actions. I don't condone any of these

actions and it's the government that needs to crack down on enforcing the laws.

lowest act, planting a bomb, killing innocents for your 'cause'

if your men of honour and ideals, arm up and fight soldiers in the field.

that is of course this person did the bombing.

I am not sure that bombing innocents is the lowest act.

Getting high or drunk and smashing your Benz/BMW into innocents is also pretty low, lower in my estimation. Killing for an idea is better than killing because you are drunk or high or texting.

Not very likely with the US ambassador to Thailand being in the process of getting kicked out...

What a stupid comment,

From the outset this case has had all the hallmarks of yet another false flag op directed by a self exiled fugitive in 'Do-Buy'.

Throughout the latest global downturn Thailand has had one stalwart growth sector - tourism, particularly Chinese tourists (and the prime contingent at Erawan Shrine). If one could disrupt the flow of Chinese tourists, Thailand would be faltering even more. Red watermelon police 'serve & protect' their utterly corrupt patriarch in 'Do-Buy' and the Uighurs were easily scripted patsy/scapegoats.

From the 2006 New Years eve bombs to present, countless lives and limbs have been lost (children included) all due to the insatiable greed, bent vendetta and megalomaniacal ego of one man. Anyone who defends the greedy physcopath is beneath contempt. Others are simply on the payroll and same.

And now with a referendum to stop and sis (family pocketbook) to protect, one is greatly concerned for what the increasingly desperate fugitive has planned next.

From the outset this case has had all the hallmarks of yet another false flag op directed by a self exiled fugitive in 'Do-Buy'.
Throughout the latest global downturn Thailand has had one stalwart growth sector - tourism, particularly Chinese tourists (and the prime contingent at Erawan Shrine). If one could disrupt the flow of Chinese tourists, Thailand would be faltering even more. Red watermelon police 'serve & protect' their utterly corrupt patriarch in 'Do-Buy' and the Uighurs were easily scripted patsy/scapegoats.
From the 2006 New Years eve bombs to present, countless lives and limbs have been lost (children included) all due to the insatiable greed, bent vendetta and megalomaniacal ego of one man. Anyone who defends the greedy physcopath is beneath contempt. Others are simply on the payroll and same.
And now with a referendum to stop and sis (family pocketbook) to protect, one is greatly concerned for what the increasingly desperate fugitive has planned next.

Squirrel !!!

Edited by phoenixdoglover