Tantiwit school Cherngtalay

Beck1976

Thank you for your answers. I assume you are happy with the school then :)

Was basically looking for any general good or bad experiences,

So far, I had only heard good things about Tantiwit, so we signed up our son, he started English Program P1 just a couple of days ago.

We we´re told that it would be 70% English and 30% Thai. Looking at the class schedule, I noticed that 9/30 classes were written as Math EP1, English EP1 etc, and the rest in Thai, So was wondering if we had been misinformed, and it is actually only 30% English and the rest Thai? I have been unable to get hold of anyone in the administration office that speak English, and when my wife inquire about it, the answer is along the line of "yes yes, 70/30 no problem".

Thank you for your answers. I assume you are happy with the school then smile.png

Was basically looking for any general good or bad experiences,

So far, I had only heard good things about Tantiwit, so we signed up our son, he started English Program P1 just a couple of days ago.

We we´re told that it would be 70% English and 30% Thai. Looking at the class schedule, I noticed that 9/30 classes were written as Math EP1, English EP1 etc, and the rest in Thai, So was wondering if we had been misinformed, and it is actually only 30% English and the rest Thai? I have been unable to get hold of anyone in the administration office that speak English, and when my wife inquire about it, the answer is along the line of "yes yes, 70/30 no problem".

It is 70% Thai and 30% English. Remember, this is a Thai public school.

The Thai education system is one of the worst but this is the best school in the area.

If you have the money, put your son in a private school!!!!