Phuket drug dealer nabbed with ya bah, ice and ganja

webfact

Phuket drug dealer nabbed with ya bah, ice and ganja
Eakkapop Thongtub

1463645250_1-org.jpg
Suthat Saenee, 35, was arrested at a rented room in Rassada.

PHUKET: -- A man from Trang province was arrested at a rented room in Rassada yesterday (May 18) when he was found to be in possession of 1,619 methamphetamine pills (ya bah), 4.20 grams of crystal meth (ya ice) and 18.22g of marijuana.

Police say the arrest came after a tip-off was given by undercover officers.

Provincial Narcotics Police led by Maj Rittichai Chumchuy arrested 35-year-old Suthat Saenee at 4:30pm yesterday at his rented room in Soi Panieng off Yaowarat Rd and in addition to the drugs, police also seized digital scales and drug taking paraphernalia.

Maj Rittichai said that the arrest of Suthat came after police received a tip-off that Suthat was selling drug to people in the area of the rented home.

“Undercover officers have been monitored Suthat’s movements since the beginning of May. Today undercover officers told us that Suthat had a stash of drugs in his room ready to be sold. We searched his room and found the drugs along with other drug related items,” Maj Rittichai said.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-drug-dealer-nabbed-with-ya-bah-ice-and-ganja-57501.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-05-19

"Maj Rittichai said that the arrest of Suthat came after police received a tip-off that Suthat was selling drug to people in the area" and wasn't paying a percentage of the profits to the usual and accepted recipients of said profits.

Fed up reading about dealers.Fed up reading about some major,colonel leading a sting operation and arresting a dealer.Phuket.Pattaya.Chang Mai,anywhere,its all the bloody same.Some high ranking copper gets patted on the back when the perp gets caught for only a small amount of what we really know to be the truth.And when it goes wrong,you never read about it and if you do,its some low ranked sgt that led the squad.

Give me traffickers and distributors and manufacturers and drug lords getting caught.This is what i want to hear.Not some total bullshit that tries to make me think that the RTB are the good guys.Don'whistling.gif t insult my intelligence.

Let me hear about the mafia heads being caught and brought to justice.But we never will 'cos we all know who they are.

Who watches the watchers?facepalm.gif