Bmw Garage In Sathorn?

paulinbkk

I use Millenium Auto on Rama 4. Take a right out of Sathorn onto Rama 4 and Millenium is on the soi that leads to the Emporium. "Inspection 1" (50K kms) cost about 40K baht. Not quite satisfied with them though, as it seems that my car was better before it was inspected. (gear shifter seems loose, they didn't even add winshield washer fluid, totally dry, for 40K baht they didn't even bother to inspect the windshield moldings under "inspection 1" which are dry and cracking and need to be replaced, brakes calipers make strange noise now that they didn't before, they forgot to re-plug the power cable to my entire driver's door power assembly)... I've heard better things of Europa Motors, but that's a bit farther on Charansanitwong rd. You can try Millenium, but be warned. Don't ever go to Yontrakit -- ever. I will try Europa next time, but Millenium is nearer to you, and they seem to have lots of customers...

What car did you bring in BTW?

It is BMW 318i, an old model. Your experience is not quite encouraging with Millennium Auto, for their quality and cost. Do you know of any designated garage for BMW? Thks.

All the garages teej mentioned are BMW dealers.......can't get more designated than that :o