Love Craft Beers? …….. 8 incredible craft beers from Passion Delivery

PassionDelivery

Love Craft Beers? …….. 8 incredible craft beers from Passion Delivery.

8 incredible craft beers, one special price.

Hurry as stocks are limited.

Delivered nationwide.

Click here for more details, or here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/craft-beer

Refer a friend and both get a FREE craft beer each! Details here http://www.passiondelivery.com/pages/refer-a-friend-both-get-free-craft-beer

post-244103-0-97302600-1464000051_thumb.

post-244103-0-60944900-1464000052_thumb.

I think that craft beers are sometimes interesting.

Not all craft beers are good, far from it, but it can be fun to try something new.

There are cheap beers, like Chang or Leo, beers, like Heinecken or Singha, premium beers like Stella Artois, super premium like Hoegaarden or Leffe, ... and craft beers, for the beer connoisseurs.

PassionDelivery, thank you for bringing something new to the market.

However, if you allow me, and with all due respect, your "selling techniques", as I read it here, are not in line with a "connoisseurs' product".

In my view, to market expensive, tasty, different, exclusive, ..., craft beers, "free this and that", "limited stock/hurry up to place your order", "promotion for a limited time only", etc, are not in line with the product.

A subtle product should be sold using subtle means, trying to get the readers interested in new tastes, new experiences, new feelings, etc..., rather than just price promotions.

You can't bring interest (and sell) craft beers with "Chang' style promotions"...

Just my opinion. I could be wrong, of course.

But in any case, I wish you all the best.

Edited by gerry1011

I think that craft beers are sometimes interesting.

Not all craft beers are good, far from it, but it can be fun to try something new.

There are cheap beers, like Chang or Leo, beers, like Heinecken or Singha, premium beers like Stella Artois, super premium like Hoegaarden or Leffe, ... and craft beers, for the beer connoisseurs.

PassionDelivery, thank you for bringing something new to the market.

However, if you allow me, and with all due respect, your "selling techniques", as I read it here, are not in line with a "connoisseurs' product".

In my view, to market expensive, tasty, different, exclusive, ..., craft beers, "free this and that", "limited stock/hurry up to place your order", "promotion for a limited time only", etc, are not in line with the product.

A subtle product should be sold using subtle means, trying to get the readers interested in new tastes, new experiences, new feelings, etc..., rather than just price promotions.

You can't bring interest (and sell) craft beers with "Chang' style promotions"...

Just my opinion. I could be wrong, of course.

But in any case, I wish you all the best.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it is very useful.

I do believe that we bring something different to beer lovers and I appreciate your comments about how we promote our deals. We too are learning all the time and have to find the best way to interest customers in our craft beer deals.

Part of the reason that we have started to promote them as Buy 6 Get 8 (2 FREE) etc is that we do want to let people know that our prices for these craft beer deals are the best in Thailand by some distance. It is not easy to be able to offer such good prices (our idea is that low margins can be off set with volume sales) so we felt that highlighting these big savings to potential customers is a good thing to promote.

I also appreciate that people may be interested too in the style of the beer, taste etc, hence I attach some details about them here.

On a general note, we are offering our craft beer deals in a very open and transparent way, and I understand that these beers are not for everyone. However, if you do like craft beers and see the value in what we are offering, why not give our service a try?

Our craft beer boxes also make really cool presents and several of our customers have already bought them as presents for friends and family.

post-244103-0-00790900-1464582370_thumb.

post-244103-0-96168300-1464582371_thumb.

post-244103-0-82699000-1464582373_thumb.

post-244103-0-41161200-1464582375_thumb.