Train 69

Does anyone know the answer. A customer e-mailed me to say he is on the train 69 to Surin next thursday. The train 69 does not go to Surin, but to Nong Kai. The 67 goes to Surin. Both though, do go to Nakon Ratchisima (korat)

Is this the same train, that splits at Korat, the 69 heading North and the 67 heading East. This happes a lot in UK, but I've never heard of it happening here. Many thanks.

According to this schedule train 69 is an Express which passes Surin but is not scheduled to stop there. Train 67 looks to be more like a Local and does make a stop at Surin. It would probably be best to re-verify the schedules...

State Railway of Thailand

1 Rongmuang Road, Rongmuang, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Tel : 0-2222-0175, 0-2621-8701, 0-2220-4567

E-mail : [email protected]

and then inform your customer to take the appropriate train. They depart within 15 min. of each other.

Train 67 ends at Ubon Ratchathani. Train 69 goes all the way to Nong Khai.

Edited by lomatopo

According to this schedule train 69 is an Express which passes Surin but is not scheduled to stop there. Train 67 looks to be more like a Local and does make a stop at Surin. It would probably be best to re-verify the schedules...

State Railway of Thailand

1 Rongmuang Road, Rongmuang, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Tel : 0-2222-0175, 0-2621-8701, 0-2220-4567

E-mail : [email protected]

and then inform your customer to take the appropriate train. They depart within 15 min. of each other.

Train 67 ends at Ubon Ratchathani. Train 69 goes all the way to Nong Khai.

That's the schedule I looked at. Both trains are first class overnight sleepers. One goes north at the junction, the other east. I was wondering is both start off as the same train.

That's the schedule I looked at. Both trains are first class overnight sleepers. One goes north at the junction, the other east. I was wondering is both start off as the same train.

It'll be either an extremely long train or a very very slow one if the first carriages set off 15 minutes before the last ones.

:o:D:D