Thai national footballer "Aum" finally ties the knot

webfact

Thai national footballer "Aum" finally ties the knot

m.jpg
Image: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- Thai national team defender Theerathon Bunmathan has finally got married.

The handsome player who scored 15 goals in his time with Buriram United has now scored with Best or Chatrakamol Muangman who he has known for five years reported Thairath

He paid a dowry of over 2 million baht for her hand including 1.8 million in cash, 18 baht weight of gold and a 300,000 baht diamond ring.

Following the traditional ceremony a hotel reception was held in the Centara Wellness Resort, Chacherngsao where the guests included Newin Chitchorp the owner of Buriram United.

Aum will play in the upcoming season for Bangkok team Muangthong United after he was transferred earlier this year.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-25

The guy must be worldfamous, he scored 15!! thumbsup.gif goals against Buriram United...How come we didn't read that on this forum?

Ranieri and Mourinho will be fighting to get this guy's attention.

Congratulations to him, he's found a lovely lady.

With that hair style he won't have to worry about head trauma from continually heading the ball.

i wish i had that much hair on top of my head now...biggrin.png

I did forget to say he might not be into heading the ball much in case he spoils the hairdo.

2M for one? Could have gotten four from Isaan for 500k each, not a good deal.

She's a woman not a milk cow. Where do you think she comes from Dr?

Anyway after kicking a ball around all day what's he going to do with four wives?

Id say there's a 90% chance she's another sweet young local Isaan lady. Now a well to do Isaan lady, if she wasn't already..

Anyway after kicking a ball around all day what's he going to do with four wives?

Four is the optimum number. Like this:

1: too possessive

2: constant fighting

3: two conspire against one

4: two happy pairs

5+: insanity

With that hair style he won't have to worry about head trauma from continually heading the ball.

i wish i had that much hair on top of my head now...biggrin.png

I did forget to say he might not be into heading the ball much in case he spoils the hairdo.

yes i think after the game... his hairstyle is not so `Flash .... like at the wedding... heheclap2.gif looks like he has a lovely wife.... done well wai.gif

The guy must be worldfamous, he scored 15!! thumbsup.gif goals against Buriram United...How come we didn't read that on this forum?

Dear Sir, please read again.

He is a Left Back player, a defender.

In his 6 years for Buriram United he has scored 15 goals.

Compare with your world-famous Left Back players, however you call them, Ashley Cole, Jordi Alba, Philipp Lahm etc. 15 goals are not so bad.

Whatsoever, it is just Soccer, a gentleman's game played by hooligans.