Fun/Enjoyable Websites for Thais and Farangs

hdkane

Hello,

Since coming here a while ago, Thaivisa has become an indispensable website for me. I check it every day, and find its content useful, interesting, and enjoyable.

Recently, I found this website that streams movies, both Thai and Farang (dubbed in Thai). What I found most enjoyable was that this particular website had some older movies from the UK and USA (e.g., Godfather, King's Speech, & Casablanca). So, I can acquaint my gf with some of the better Western movies that are not readily available on DVD. Most Thais are only acquainted with the newer films that are slim on plot and targeted to a childish audience (e.g., the seemingly endless Marvel movies). Last night we relaxed and watched Braveheart, albeit in Thai. I've seen the film before, so I could easily follow it and help her understand some of the history.

https://www.movie2free.com/

Any suggestions on other websites that are informative or enjoyable?

Thanks for the link.

Well some topics in TV are quickly spoiled by the negative posters that bash everything Thai, but PC/mobile forums are one of the better ones where people discuss tech stuff in mostly friendly manner.

Yeah if you dont care to get infected by popup viruses.

Its not that hard to find sites that infringe on copyrights either in Thailand or abroad. But if you have a link to them please post them here on Thai Visa.

Edited by sniffdog

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...