Fire engulfs migrant centre in Germany

webfact

Fire engulfs migrant centre in Germany
By Catherine Hardy

606x341_334973.jpg

Scores of migrants rescued
Alarm raised just after noon
Police are questioning two people

DUESSELDORF: -- Plumes of dense, black smoke billow into the air over the German city of Duesseldorf.

Dozens of firefighters were called to the scene at the site of the city’s exhibition centre – which is currently used to house refugees.

The alarm was raised just after noon.

Residents all accounted for – fire service

“When the fire crews arrived the hall was engulfed in flames, there was a lot of smoke that could be seen from miles away. Everyone who was there – 182 residents so far – were rescued and are being cared for,” said fire service spokesperson Tobias Schuelpen.

TV footage showed plumes of black smoke billowing into the air at the facility on the site of the city’s trade fair.

Who has been hurt?

24 refugees are being treated for smoke inhalation.

One firefighter is being treated for exhaustion.

How did the fire start?

There has been no indication so far about what may have caused the fire.

A police spokesman said two refugees have been taken into custody and are being questioned.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-06-08

I forget how many of these centers are torched every day. It is something like 10 per day - arson attacks by the residents due to frustration over food, weather, not enough free stuff, or frustration at being surrounded by non believers. As for the average amount of times police are called out on emergency to these centers again many many times daily to investigate the rapes, thefts, violent assaults and attacks on gays and other minority groups within the center. It is a complete mess, and I can understand why the mainstream media does not report on any of this - it just does not fit their agenda.

I forget how many of these centers are torched every day. It is something like 10 per day - arson attacks by the residents due to frustration over food, weather, not enough free stuff, or frustration at being surrounded by non believers. As for the average amount of times police are called out on emergency to these centers again many many times daily to investigate the rapes, thefts, violent assaults and attacks on gays and other minority groups within the center. It is a complete mess, and I can understand why the mainstream media does not report on any of this - it just does not fit their agenda.

How do you those things in so much detail if the media did not report any of it?

Well, although, as Bernard Shaw reminded us, the only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history, the fact remains that 1933 tells us that burning down a building can bring about profound change.

How do you those things in so much detail if the media did not report any of it?

He said Main Stream Media.....there are alternative sources...PressTV, Global Research.ca, The Corbett Report, Voltaire.org etc.

He said Main Stream Media.....there are alternative sources...PressTV, Global Research.ca, The Corbett Report, Voltaire.org etc.

cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif

Why are you laughing?

cheesy.gif

Why are you laughing?

Because I find the list of "alternative sources" quite amusing.

cheesy.gif

Why are you laughing?

Because I find the list of "alternative sources" quite amusing.

smile.png

Based on this reporting it's apparent that the Shia-Sunni or other tribal conflicts are relocating. Are we surprised?

It's a sad fact of such massive population shifts that the next place comes to look exactly like the last place!

No one is asking them to stay if they don't like it go back to where they came from then they will get woken up....so ungrateful some folk