Lek was a prostitute, but she didn't want her grandma to know.

One day, the Bangkok's finest police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel, and Lek was among them. The police took them outside and had all the girls line up along the driveway when suddenly, Lek's grandma came by

and saw her granddaughter.

Grandma asked, "Why are you standing in line here, dear?". Not willing to

let her grandmother know the truth, Lek told her that the policemen were there passing out free mangoes and she was just lining up for some.

Why, that's awfully nice of them. I think I'll get some for myself", said grandma and she proceeded to the back of the line.

A policeman going down the line asking for information from all of the

hookers. When he got to Grandma, he was bewildered and exclaimed, "Wow,

still going at it at your age? How do you do it?"

Grandma replied,

"Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take my dentures out, rip the skin back and suck them dry."

lol

reminds me of another joke...

this young lady working for 'meals on wheels' is around at an old blokes place delivering him a feed, when she notices a bowl of almonds on the table.

as she is a bit partial to almonds she asks the man if he would mind if she had a couple.

go ahead he says.. and you might as well take them with you as with my false teeth I cannot eat the almonds... they were given to me as a present.

the girl says thank you.. but who gives you almonds as a present if they know you cannot eat them..

well says the old bloke.... they had chocolate on them when I got them...

:o