Ms Yingluck celebrates 49th birthday anniversary today

webfact

Ms Yingluck celebrates 49th birthday anniversary today

yingluck-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra celebrated her 49th birthday anniversary today at her home with family, close associates, and a number of media representatives.

She offered alms to nine monks at her home on Soi Yothinpattana 3.

Asked by reporters what she prayed for on her birthday anniversary today, she said she wished that she would have good health and that she could get through everything.

She said her brother Thaksin Shinawatra has also sent flowers wishing her good luck and that she could overcome all obstacles.

She was worried about the livelihood of the people under the current economy slowdown, and said she would like the government to come out with more economic stimulus packages.

Although stimulus packages were rolled out constantly, she would like this to be persistent.

She declined comment when asked about the charter referendum.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ms-yingluck-celebrates-49th-birthday-anniversary-today/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-06-21

To the first lady Prime Minister of the Parliament in the Kingdom of Thailand , Happy Birthday , you probably think you have lived 6 life times already this years , hang in there , good luck....................................................thumbsup.gif

Edited by chainarong

"...She said her brother Thaksin ... has also sent flowers..."

post-209291-0-22097500-1466490235_thumb.

Red roses, no doubt.

Meanwhile, as cunningly pointed out by macksview (#4 above), the guy wearing the "red shirt" in the photo is passing an offering to the cop (seems some things never change).

Is she only 49?

She's had a hard life then, she looks at least 55 y/o for a Thai lady.

My wife is 40 and everyone thinks she's 25-30 y/o

On the other side of this story, look at the fat guy in the red shirt passing the gift basket, there is a slide of hand going on there with the cop, right hand and left hands around the cop's left pocketfacepalm.gif

Edited by LostTourist

"...She said her brother Thaksin ... has also sent flowers..."

attachicon.gifred_roses.jpg

Red roses, no doubt.

Meanwhile, as cunningly pointed out by macksview (#4 above), the guy wearing the "red shirt" in the photo is passing an offering to the cop (seems some things never change).

You're assuming that! Might be the other way round or if you have any knowledge of Thais then you would know that when they give a gift, they always hold it up just for the photo op. They're not all crooked as some seem to think.

Is she only 49?

On the other side of this story, look at the fat guy in the red shirt passing the gift basket, there is a slide of hand going on there with the cop, right hand and left hands around the cop's left pocketfacepalm.gif

You certainly have a fertile imagination.

Edited by Si Thea01

love the copper in the background, he seems to me, to give off an aura of all things dodgy in the rtp.

In any picture containing Thai police. soldiers or politicians, you can safely bet that 80% of those you see, are, or have been recently, corrupt.

There's only one in this picture. 80% of one (rounded up) is 1.

So you're probably right.

Winnie

love the copper in the background, he seems to me, to give off an aura of all things dodgy in the rtp.

In any picture containing Thai police. soldiers or politicians, you can safely bet that 80% of those you see, are, or have been recently, corrupt.

Winnie

80%? gigglem.gif I'm sure you can prove itcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif . if not, it would be better to remain silent,aliens always think they know better.

Edited by ujayujay

Winnie

80%? gigglem.gif I'm sure you can prove itcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif . if not, it would be better to remain silent,aliens always think they know better.

Don't have to prove anything, it's my personal experience. And aliens can think pretty much what they like. NMP.

Winnie

Winnie

puck, just a poster having a stir and a laugh, i hope you aren't an aussie,kiwi,canadian or even a pom, if so a sense of humour has met it's demise.

"She declined comment when asked about the charter referendum"

​At least she is consistent. Even under a democracy she refused to comment on anything.

Most of the successful people Ive known are the ones who do more listening than talking.

― Bernard M. Baruch

Totally agree. Just see what a disaster bladder mouth PM makes whenever he open his mouth. But today I give him some credit for graciously wishing Yingluck HB.

Is she only 49?

Well, bully for you.

My wife looks only 23 y/o. Oh, almost forgot, that's because she's only 23.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind trading her for YL. She still looks yummy...

​At least she is consistent. Even under a democracy she refused to comment on anything.

This is the best you can come up with? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

This is the best you can come up with? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

If speaking the truth is scraping the bottom of the barrel, then there should be more of it. It's funny how truth gets under the skin of some.

Troll it is against the Junta Law to comment

you are disgusting