Dr. Siri's (dermatologist) clinic near Talat Somphet still open ?

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup, TV CM Friends,

A few months back, I recall some discussion, here, of Dr. Siri changing his practice hours, or clinic hours.

I'd appreciate knowing if you have been able to see him recently, and, if so, where, what time.

thanks ! ~o:37;

Thansk, Khun Oscar2, and Khun Wolfmuc, for your responses.

I went tonight, and the clinic was open, however, Dr. Panlop was on duty, not Dr. Siri. I asked when Drl Siri would be in and they said that would be on Thursday. I regret to say I did not follow through with asking in more detail about Dr. Siri's schedule.

cheers, ~o:37;

He's getting on in age, you know. Might wish to relax a bit. There are some other good dermatologists in Chiang Mai. He is good, not the god of all, especially since it has been a while since he started practice. Try Chiang Mai Ram, for example.

He's getting on in age, you know. Might wish to relax a bit. There are some other good dermatologists in Chiang Mai. He is good, not the god of all, especially since it has been a while since he started practice. Try Chiang Mai Ram, for example.

Getting on in age ????

If 40 ish is getting on..... I hate to think what you'd reckon I am!

You can also find the Good Dr Siri on the 10th floor at Maharat (probably wrong spelling) Hospital (The PUBLIC Hospital) on weekdays from around 10 in the morning.... but be prepared for a LONG wait as he is a very popular YOUNG Man.

Getting on in age ????

If 40 ish is getting on..... I hate to think what you'd reckon I am!

You can also find the Good Dr Siri on the 10th floor at Maharat (probably wrong spelling) Hospital (The PUBLIC Hospital) on weekdays from around 10 in the morning.... but be prepared for a LONG wait as he is a very popular YOUNG Man.

i agree he's not old but it's been a while since the good doc has seen his 40's.......wink.png