Foreign National Information Form

ripstanley

I was in Immigration at Chiang Rai the other day and was handed the above form to fill in. I completed parts of it and was accepted even without a photo. The officer did not check it and it was placed in a filing tray.

I was there last month and there wasn’t a form yet so it looks like it is slowly being implemented in smaller offices like ours. It sounds like our office doesn’t seem to be taking it too seriously as yet. Hopefully that won’t change but even if it does I don’t see it as a big deal.

Did my 90-day today (90 days you must report your current address to your nearest immigration office), and I knew the Foreign National Information Form (FNIF) was eventually coming our way after all the chatter throughout the country. (See Attached Form) Anyway, as soon as I handed over my passport, the Immigration Officer directed me to draw 2 where the blank copies of the form are kept now. Since I had already filled out my FNIF prior to showing up, it made the process I bit easier. In addition,I did bring a picture to attach to the form and the officer kindly glued it on to my completed filled out form. So, at least for me and the four other foreigners that were in the Queue at the time, we all had to hand over the FNIF for services rendered. There was one unhappy camper that started making a scene and you know the type, there is no need to get all worked up about it. It is what it is as they say. Hope this helps you guys out. Cheers! Not a big deal.........

Foreign N .pdf

Edited by bobbyd1