Pattaya Targets Youth for Morality and Ethics Training

webfact

Pattaya Targets Youth for Morality and Ethics Training

mo.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 09.30 hrs. On 12th July 2016, Asia Pattaya Hotel, Chonburi. Mr. My Chainit Nongprue’s Mayor opened the 2016 Youth Camp Morality and Ethics Anti Drug “No Corruption growing up”, there were Mr. Theerawit Thongnok, Nongprue’s Municipal Clerk, Teachers and Students from Boonsamphan School participated.

Nongprue’s Municipality Officer would like to create awareness to Thai Youth to grow up drug free and focuses on morality and ethics and also cultivate them to use Buddhist, Christian and Islam religion as guidelines in living one’s life.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227205/pattaya-targets-youth-morality-ethics-training/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-13

how can you have corrupt people train kids about not being corrupt?

Morality and Ethics trainning ??? DO they also love watching thai soap operas?

cause then they have NO MORALITY And ETHICS.

Do they work for GMM? then they have no morality or ethics.

if you target something it is meant for elimination.

i wonder why they NEVER TRAIN OR EDUCATE. doesnt matter. gives me something to do at night.

Edited by american12bthai

This is a step in the right direction, thumbsup.gif

Lets hope the fist lesson is the damage and wrongs that Face saving causes in Thai society.

the rest should just fall in to place, very easily. wai2.gif

Also there needs to to me a remedial class for the adults as well. cheesy.gifgiggle.gifcheesy.gif

I am glad to see that the organisers, unlike the government, recognise that Buddhism is not the only way to offer moral and ethical guidance, by including Christianity and Islam.

No religion is needed to teach morality. In many cases citing religious teachings is actually detrimental. People have an innate sense of right and wrong... oh wait this is Thailand. "No corruption growing up" Good advice: wait til you are an adult and can really cash in