Young Myanmar man's 'member' mangled in Phuket shrimp farm turbine accident

webfact

Eakkapop Thongtub

1468744312_1.jpg

PHUKET: -- A 17-year-old young man from Myanmar was unlucky-but-lucky that his sexual reproductive organ remained in tact after being slashed by the blade of an aeration turbine at a shrimp farm on the north of Phuket today.

At 11:30am on Sunday (July 17) Thalang Police recieved a call from Thalang Hospital's Emergency Room to notify them that a 17-year-old Myanmar national had been admitted with a deep gash on his penis.

The patient, who was named as "Mr Few" (or "Mr Feel" depending on transilteration variations; in Thai, นายฟิว), was reported to be conscious and responsive albeit in excrutiating pain, bleeding steadily from his groin area when doctor's examined him.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/young-myanmar-man-member-mangled-in-phuket-shrimp-farm-turbine-accident-58294.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-07-18

Reminds me of my younger days when i got fired from the local supermarket for putting my penis into the meat slicer. Unfortunately, she also got fired. wink.png

Hehe...............an old but a good one. gigglem.gif Thanks for reviving it.

Reminds me of my younger days when i got fired from the local supermarket for putting my penis into the meat slicer. Unfortunately, she also got fired. wink.png

Sounds like just the thing our real Boycie would do before becoming a used car sales man on "Only Fools & Horses."

Poor guy. 17 years old and probably not had much use out of "it" yet. Hope he fully recovers.

I just hope it did not put any "kinks" in his future love life. Actually oddities become more rare and interesting than the norm.If the BIB descend on the shrimp farm complete with newsmen and camera's he will be in the running for the "flavor" of the month award. Edited by elgordo38