Homeless Furniture: quality indoor and outdoor furniture for private and business needs in Thailand

webfact

1.jpg

Homeless Furniture sells quality indoor and outdoor furniture for private and business needs all over Thailand.

Homeless Furniture specializes in:

• Complete Furnishing Solutions for Villas/ Condos/Project Developments

• Whole Furniture ranges for Hotels & Restaurants

• Furniture on Stock for walk in customers (Available in Hua Hin)

Please see our website for furniture ranges through Homeless Furniture for houses and condos:

Link : http://www.homeless-furniture.asia/#!furniture-hua-hin-thailand-packages/c24kk

2.jpg

Benefits of having your whole house furnishing through Homeless Furniture: Quality oak wood and fittings from BLUM & Häfele

Any buyer can select any items from our 27 collections and create their own configurations.

Short lead time for delivery

Extremely attractive whole sale pricing

Sofas and outdoor furniture are included in the package with the same discounted prices.

3.jpg

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or answers to you furniture needs:

Homeless Furniture. Furniture that needs a HOME.

36/139 Nongplub Road,

Hua Hin Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110,Thailand

GPS : 12.576837,99.943999

Tel : 032 511 861

Head office Opening Hours Mon to Sat : 10am - 6pm

www.homeless-furniture.asia

For Businesses and Restaurants furnishings Email us at [email protected] with your specific needs and requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I initially planned to make all my furniture puchases in Bangkok as Hua Hin prices seemed above the norm.

But definately, I would never...never purchase if a starting price is not displayed!!

Also planned to hire a university girlie to translate and get quotes (with me waiting outside the store)  as strangely when a locals ask for a quotes, the price miracuously drops significantly!!

Edited by observer90210