Passport Photos in Bangkok Near BTS

donaldinho9

Not exactly on that section of the BTS, but there are a couple of passport photo places in MBK. MBK is at BTS National Stadium Station.

Bonus: They're open on Sundays when the vast majority of passport photo places are closed. Ask me how I know that... I don't know if they're open on holidays, though.

Sorry I can't tell you the exact part of MBK, but I found them by stopping into some camera shops and they pointed me to the right floor.

There is, or at least was, a coin operated photo machine in the U.S. embessy.

Not in the same area that U.S. citizens services is in, but in the area where Thais go to apply for U.S. visas.

I used it once in 2015 when I got my new passport from the embassy, but frankly I was not happy with the quality of the photo.

However the embassy accepted the photos for my new passport.

There is, or at least was, a coin operated photo machine in the U.S. embessy.

Not in the same area that U.S. citizens services is in, but in the area where Thais go to apply for U.S. visas.

I used it once in 2015 when I got my new passport from the embassy, but frankly I was not happy with the quality of the photo.

However the embassy accepted the photos for my new passport.

So not at all convenient for someone who specifically wants a place between Punnawithi & Nana BTS stations.