Government To Support All Operations Of Thai Navy

Jai Dee

PM Surayud says government will support all operations of Thai Navy

Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont stated that the government will support every operation of the Royal Thai Navy in order to bring about happiness in the Thai society.

Gen. Surayud made a speech while presiding over a party to celebrate the annual Royal Thai Navy Day at the Royal Thai Navy Auditorium. He praised all the Navy army officials for being committed and sacrificing themselves physically and mentally in order to reinforce the Royal Thai Navy and develop faith among members of the public. He said they are truly worthy of being the army for His Majesty the King and the general public. He said the government will help the Royal Thai Navy in security issues and efforts to assist the public.

The Royal Thai Navy Commander-in-Chief and Council for National Security (CNS) member, Adm. Sathiraphan Keyanont (สถิรพันธ์ เกยานนท์), said all Navy officers are fully determined to perform their duties and push the Royal Thai Navy forward. They are also ready to protect the benefits of Thailand and the general public. The navy is also supporting the government policy to uphold the national institution.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 21 November 2006

PM Surayud says government will support all operations of Thai Navy

Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont stated that the government will support every operation of the Royal Thai Navy in order to bring about happiness in the Thai society.

Gen. Surayud made a speech while presiding over a party to celebrate the annual Royal Thai Navy Day at the Royal Thai Navy Auditorium. He praised all the Navy army officials for being committed and sacrificing themselves physically and mentally in order to reinforce the Royal Thai Navy and develop faith among members of the public. He said they are truly worthy of being the army Navy for His Majesty the King and the general public. He said the government will help the Royal Thai Navy in security issues and efforts to assist the public.

The Royal Thai Navy Commander-in-Chief and Council for National Security (CNS) member, Adm. Sathiraphan Keyanont (สถิรพันธ์ เกยานนท์), said all Navy officers are fully determined to perform their duties and push the Royal Thai Navy forward. They are also ready to protect the benefits of Thailand and the general public. The navy is also supporting the government policy to uphold the national institution.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 21 November 2006

From a fellow sailor:

Have a great Navy Day!

post-9005-1164090023.gif

If the government doesn't support the Navy, then who does.

why should a government support people who purchased an aircraft carrier which they cannot afford to use

how can you support guys on 100k baht a month but somehow can afford that nice home in soi aree or the holiday home in pranburi or maybe the 3 or 4 mercedez benz lying in the garage or the kids overseeas education.

CERTAINLY NOT THEIR SALARY

so support is really another word in thailand

CORRUPTION

Police Sergeant Somchai has been on the force for three years but hasn't withdrawn even one baht in salary. "I didn't know", said Somchai, "I thought they gave me the gun and the uniform and I was supposed to make a living myself."

"We want all our police force and the army to adopt self-sufficiency economy", said the new PM commending Somchai for his innovative approach and independent thinking.

"We've been doing this all along but no one gives us the credit", countered exPM Chavalit.

Police Sergeant Somchai has been on the force for three years but hasn't withdrawn even one baht in salary. "I didn't know", said Somchai, "I thought they gave me the gun and the uniform and I was supposed to make a living myself."

"We want all our police force and the army to adopt self-sufficiency economy", said the new PM commending Somchai for his innovative approach and independent thinking.

"We've been doing this all along but no one gives us the credit", countered exPM Chavalit.

The new upstart publication, Krung Thep Chronicle, beats the Bangkok Herald-Examiner to the presses.