Paul Gascoigne Petition

StevieH

notwithstanding the particular rag that is carrying out this dreadful behaviour, think it's a good idea to raise awareness of what's being done to poor paul gascoigne lately and try to get it stopped somehow. it's sick. this is a tweet his sister put out about what they've been doing:

CpSmRBSXEAAwiLF.jpg

and the petition can be signed here. seems worthwhile all round to me: https://www.change.org/p/gary-topley-stop-the-continuous-harassment-of-paul-gascoigne-by-the-sun-newspaper

Nothing to do with what the paper is up to...he should be sectioned so he can get help or his family should sort him out ...he has got millions no sympathy from me.

He has a problem and the problem is him not getting the correct help nothing at all to do with a newspaper.

28 minutes ago, MrRed said:

Nothing to do with what the paper is up to...he should be sectioned so he can get help or his family should sort him out ...he has got millions no sympathy from me.

He has a problem and the problem is him not getting the correct help nothing at all to do with a newspaper.

pretty ignorant thing to say red even buy your standards.  he's had help red and generally he's ' on track'  unfortunately this type of illness

has relapses and then its bac to the start again and cos its gazza its news . what he doesnt need is <deleted> idiots prompting his illness by leaving bottles of booze on his doorstep. absolutely monstrous thing to do.

On the papers side, tbh i cant see an employee doing this sort of shit, more likely to be a free lancer, those pap boys can be the real dregs

3 hours ago, MrRed said:

of course it's about the paper you bell. he needs help. he's a very unwell man. the rag are putting bottles of booze outside his house to get photo opps of him. grow up for christ's sake lad. 

Edited by StevieH

3 hours ago, rijit said:

pretty ignorant thing to say red even buy your standards.  he's had help red and generally he's ' on track'  unfortunately this type of illness

has relapses and then its bac to the start again and cos its gazza its news . what he doesnt need is <deleted> idiots prompting his illness by leaving bottles of booze on his doorstep. absolutely monstrous thing to do.

On the papers side, tbh i cant see an employee doing this sort of shit, more likely to be a free lancer, those pap boys can be the real dregs

the paper that hacked a murdered teenage girl's voicemails? don't give them the credit of outsourcing it mate. they are vile and beneath contempt. they know exactly what they are doing.

9 hours ago, MrRed said:

The paper knows exactly what they are doing.  Fact that they sell so many copies of their rag is indicative of how many knuckle dragging morons there are over there.

Secondly, whilst you may have little or no sympathy for him, it appears that people that know the guy have a huge sympathy for him.

Maybe you should find out more about addiction and give it more thought.

14 hours ago, carmine said:

The paper knows exactly what they are doing.  Fact that they sell so many copies of their rag is indicative of how many knuckle dragging morons there are over there.

Secondly, whilst you may have little or no sympathy for him, it appears that people that know the guy have a huge sympathy for him.

Maybe you should find out more about addiction and give it more thought.

Sorry pal i suffer from addiction more than anyone i know and have been through the mill thankfully i have learnt to deal with it myself and my sister didnt ask anybody to stop buying fkin newspaper!!

People may have sympathy for him but in this situation you can only help yourself sorry to say he has no self will to stop it and the only outcome is the sad one.

Again to blame a paper for his addiction is totally missing the point and even if they leave a bottle or two on his doorstop so what? the milkman used to deliver more than milk in Manchester and nobody took snaps of us. load of <deleted>,

you've been there and done it red and still you show little or no empathy and seemingly no understanding  I'm astounded. . Theres no text book cases, some people deal some dont ,some just move on, but to have experienced the issues and still  come out with such narrow minded shallow <deleted>, red as I say i'm astounded

58 minutes ago, MrRed said:

Sorry pal i suffer from addiction more than anyone i know and have been through the mill thankfully i have learnt to deal with it myself and my sister didnt ask anybody to stop buying fkin newspaper!!

People may have sympathy for him but in this situation you can only help yourself sorry to say he has no self will to stop it and the only outcome is the sad one.

Again to blame a paper for his addiction is totally missing the point and even if they leave a bottle or two on his doorstop so what? the milkman used to deliver more than milk in Manchester and nobody took snaps of us. load of <deleted>,

Sad