Thai Ladies?

Tony Montana

I'm Thai but my english is not good...But I try to learn and practise english more and more.

Do you know I hate english while I was studying :o ...Now i'm working...It made me think english is very very important for working...:D

anyway..I will try to practise english as much as I can.

Edited by kindgal

I think it's just a little bit crazy to say that the thai replies demonstrate little difficulty with English, also you cannot 'hear' them.. But you can see very basic grammatical errors which english speakers would not make.

Because we are Thais and basically learning English, therefore, making mistakes is pretty normal :D Any correction would be appreciated :D One thing about learning English that I hate the most is ' Looking up words ' :D Pain in my little butt :D

I wouldn't compare the non-English native speakers with the natives or criticise someone who tries :o

Edited by baennaenae

I make gramma mistakes all the time, but I can speak perfect english.

Also spelling ones.

Also you havent said why you want to know in detail which is alittle funny

donz, why are you posting in this forum? the ladies can handle things pretty well, get back to sports please :o

I make gramma mistakes all the time, but I can speak perfect english.

Also spelling ones.

Also you havent said why you want to know in detail which is alittle funny

donz, why are you posting in this forum? the ladies can handle things pretty well, get back to sports please :o

Yeah, and Donz saying he could speak perfect English is really pushing it! Define perfect English? Bound to have something to do with Grammer?