Sleep Clinic.

Bud1000

I have a long term sleep problem ( 2 years +) And after taking a new course of medecine prescribed by a Thai Doctor it has got a lot worse. Are there any Western standard sleep clinics, pyschiatrists etc etc that treat this kind of thing in Bangkok?

I have a long term sleep problem ( 2 years +) And after taking a new course of medecine prescribed by a Thai Doctor it has got a lot worse. Are there any Western standard sleep clinics, pyschiatrists etc etc that treat this kind of thing in Bangkok?

Can you elaborate more specifically with regards what type of sleep disorder you are suffering from? (There are 50+).

As you mentioned a psychiatrist, I am guessing that you are suffering from insomnia. If that is the case I suggest you see an ordinary medical Doctor first, then if he/she feels they cannot help, then they will refer you to a psychiatrist.

Medicines are not the only cure for Insomnia, and other treatments can work extremely well.

relaxation techniques, including meditation, massage therapy as well as herbs/herbal teas might be a natural help.

if your sleepness started when you moved to thailand maybe you need a lower room temperature in your bedroom. Find a reason why your condition first appeared

the insomnia is realated to the pain associated with Chronic Accute Prostsatis of which I have an untreatable case. As the pain from the CAP is unikley to disapate any time soon I need a long term, mildly/non addictive sleeping pill. I have been throuhg the Thai GPs stantdard of Diazepam or Xananx and they both seem short term fixes for a long term problem.

...realated to the pain associated with Chronic Accute Prostsatis....

I don't understand what "Prostsatis" is.

Your spelling suggests either Psoriasis or Prostateitis. If you can give us a better clue to the spelling maybe we can help you better.

the insomnia is realated to the pain associated with Chronic Accute Prostsatis of which I have an untreatable case. As the pain from the CAP is unikley to disapate any time soon I need a long term, mildly/non addictive sleeping pill. I have been throuhg the Thai GPs stantdard of Diazepam or Xananx and they both seem short term fixes for a long term problem.

I don't believe that this condition is untreatable.

There are a number of alternative therapies that may take a while to work but would be worth investigation.