Thai kid comes home from school covered in blood after teacher attack - what would you do?

webfact

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuse for the teacher's behaviour....but it looks to me like the boy may have been dabbing his finger on the cut a few times and then dabbing it over his shirt to make it all look worse than it actually is.

Edited by dotpoom

4 minutes ago, justaphase said:

Why didnt the father go to the school and kick the shit out the teacher?

I have 2 sons and I've have killed the bullying <deleted>.

An understandable reaction, especially in the heat of the moment. However what further use would you be to your children for the next 20 years while you are in prison?

4 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

The joke here is the schools' comments "Let the matter rest here, the teacher will be retiring soon".

What kind of comments are these ?

The authorities face up to """Nothing""".

Mai bpen rai -  rules all things,  or weren't you aware of this Thailand fact.

13 minutes ago, baboon said:

An understandable reaction, especially in the heat of the moment. However what further use would you be to your children for the next 20 years while you are in prison?

And after serving whatever term was imposed the only time  the family might see you is when waving as you fly out of Swampy having been deported.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

43 minutes ago, Navalator said:

Covered in blood?  Give me  break.  The kid probably deserved it. Now watch the evangelical nut cases come out of the woodwork to scream  teacher abuse.

Yes, teachers' abuse.
The kid never deserves to be hit.

It deserves to be educated and explained how to behave.
If you think that is impossible, then do not have children and do not work with children.
Clearly something lacking in your communication skills.

If one cannot control a few schoolchildren, go find another job, do not waste their time.

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

After the girl that said she was kidnapped it will be interesting to get the full story.  Either way this teacher should be retired early and assault charges filed by the parents.

Unless the parents are well to do, big wigs or have high up connections, then no chance in Thailand.

All the police will do is make a report, end of story.

59 minutes ago, Navalator said:

Covered in blood?  Give me  break.  The kid probably deserved it. Now watch the evangelical nut cases come out of the woodwork to scream  teacher abuse.

thank heavens, it seems you are without offspring. if you do, pray hard that your kid's face doesn't end up on the knuckles of an abusive teacher. then again, your kid probably deserves it... for having a parent like you!

1 hour ago, marginline said:

I would build a time machine, go back in time to just before the person who posed this question's parents met; and make sure they didn't meet. Thank you. :wai:

I'm sure your post is interesting. Unfortunately, I don't understand....

1 hour ago, Navalator said:

Such a small scratch, he probably wiped it many times with his white uniform so it looks bad. I would tell him to clean the stains immediatly and never speak in the classroom again and be a big boy or daddy might get angry.

Went to school in Germany from 1955 - 1965.  Been beaten by many teachers and priests, they used sticks, hands, knuckles and rulers. It was considered as normal. I wouldn't have dared to complain with my father.

My son never got beaten by any of his teachers.

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

After the girl that said she was kidnapped it will be interesting to get the full story.  Either way this teacher should be retired early and assault charges filed by the parents.

The full story cant be that interesting then

I am all for punishing kids appropriately.  Even a slap on the face if it is required.

But breaking blood is going a bit to far. If this would have been my kid, I would

beat the shit out of the teacher.

luudee

1 hour ago, Navalator said:

I'll give you a break, your nose for a start, your support of physical violence by a teacher on a young kid is reprehensible!

3 minutes ago, Gordon James Wright said:

My  child  came  home  like  this......I'd  be  that  teachers  worst  ever  nightmare ! . 

Of course you would with absolutely no thought of the consequences that you as a foreigner would face.